Apply to get a free house in Rajiv Gandhi Housing Scheme 2024
house in benglore for less price
Now everyone has come to know the great news. Yes, tell me who doesn’t want to buy or build a house today? Everyone has a desire. Some people cannot afford to build a house due to financial problem, poverty or many other reasons. Such people need not worry. Now they have invited applications for allotment of houses under the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Scheme. Let’s know the complete information about it.
Housing Scheme in Bangalore:
Everyone comes to Bangalore looking for work. Also they start building or looking for a house to stay there. But finding a house in Bangalore can be difficult, especially for the poor and those who are in financial difficulty. But now there is no problem to find a house. It is for such people that the government has now come forward to provide their own house at a low cost and has launched a 1 lakh multi-storied Bangalore Housing Scheme. The registration process for this project has also started now.
Application invitation for first stage already:
A total of 8096 flats/homes (Flat or Home) of 2 BHK have been constructed under the Lakshadweep Bangalore Housing Scheme by Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation in 5 taluks of Bangalore City District. These houses are built using Shear Wall technology. Out of these, applications are invited through online for allotment of 3138 flats/houses in the first phase. Carpet area of each house flat (Flat Carpet Area) 45 25.00. (485 Sq.ft.) will be there.
Documents required to apply for this facility and how to apply:
- 1 lakh multi storeyed Bangalore housing project has been started by the government in Bangalore city.
Housing complexes have already been constructed. 2 BHK houses have been built in it.
Apart from this, only 14 lakh rupees have been fixed for these houses.
Amenities in this 2 BHK house:
Two Bed Room With Attach Bathroom, (Bed Room With Attach Bathroom) consists of a Hall and a Kitchen.
Main documents required for application submission:
- Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate No
- Family Ration Card No
- Family Income Certificate No
- Residence Certificate No. residing in Bangalore City District, Area for at least more than 1 year
- Bank Account No
- Disability Identity Card (Identity card issued by an official government agency)
Watch Video related Rajiv Gandhi housing scheme
in this video we have explained very clearly how to apply online to get Rajiv Gandhi house scheme
Steps for Application:
- Step 1 : To submit the application visit the official website of Government of Karnataka Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Regular Board :
- Step 2 : After that you will see the option of wanting your dream home. Click on Apply option there.
- Step 3 : Then you have to select your assembly constituency and region. There you have to select all the details asked like taluk, hobli etc.
- Step 4 : After selecting all the details you can submit your application.
You can also book a flat by paying one lakh rupees.
Special Notice (Important Notice):
If you want to buy a plot or a house under this facility, you have to pay in 3 stages.
A time limit has also been fixed for this.
For More Information:
For more details visit “Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Regular, 8/9th Floor, E Block, K.M., Building, Kempegowda Road, Bangalore- 560009”. Or contact the phone number 91-080-23118888.