KCC Bank Dharwad Recruitment 2022 Apply for 52 Attenders Post
KCC Bank Dharwad Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Central Co-operative Bank has invited applications from qualified and interested candidates to fill vacancies in Regular, Dharwad. The full number of vacancies, educational qualifications, age limit, application date, and other information are available in full detail below.
KCC Bank Dharwad Recruitment 2022: Details of Vacancies
Place: Candidates who are selected for the post must perform the job in Dharwad.
No. of Vacancies: A total of 52 vacancies have been filled.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSLC and should read Kannada as a language.
Age Limit: Candidates are assigned a minimum age of 18 years for the last date of applying, a maximum of 35 years for general category candidates, a maximum of 38 years for backward class candidates, a maximum age of 40 years for candidates belonging to SC / ST / Category I candidates.
Salary: Rs. 12,500 – Rs. Wages are paid in the 24,000 range.
Selection Procedure: Considering the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (SSLC), the percentage of marks will be called for the interview in a ratio of 1: 5, the marks obtained in the qualifying examination will be 85% and the remaining 15% will be given for the interview. These points will be selected based on the ranking.
Method of Application for Vacancy in the Central Co-operative Bank Regulations of Karnataka:
- Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies must submit their applications in person or by post.
- Candidates who wish to apply should obtain the prescribed application form from the bank’s official website and fill in all the necessary information in the application form (such as candidate’s name, qualification, email address, etc.) Attend in person or send by the post office to the office address.
Address of Application: Member Secretary, Appointment Committee and Chief Executive Officer, KCC Bank Ltd., Headquarters, Subhasha Road, Dharwad – 580001
Documents to be submitted with the application:
1) SSLC Score List
2) Recent self-portrait 3 portrait
3) Caste / Scheduled Tribe Other Backward Classes and Rural Candidates / Kannada Medium / Former Army Candidate / Disabled Candidate Reservation Facility Must submit a copy of the current Certificate of Registration and Original Certificate from the relevant authority in the prescribed format.
4) Candidates must submit the necessary documentation to justify their address. (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving License)
(All these documents should be attested by the Gazetted Officer and a copy should be attached)
Scheduled Application Fee Details: Candidates of General and Backward Classes will be required to pay Rs. 500 and Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes / Category 1 / Disabled / Ex-Servicemen / Widows Candidates A Draft Draft (DD) worth Rs 250 should be submitted in the name of “Member Secretary, Appointment Committee and Chief Executive Officer, KCC Bank Ltd., Dharwad”. KCC Bank Dharwad Recruitment 2022 Apply for 52 Attenders Post
Date of submission of application:
Start date to apply: January 29, 2022
Deadline to apply: February 19, 2022
KCC Bank Dharwad Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Apply Online |
For regularly updates . Dear reader’s pleases Bookmark our website. Thank you
If you want to ask any questions related to KCC Bank Dharwad Recruitment 2022 Apply for 52 Attenders Post, you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, You will get a reply shortly.
Thank you for downloading |
Disclaimer/ Notice: This is all documents & PDF notes, Books & Magazines (Education & Knowledge Propose Only). we have downloaded the Source from (WhatsApp & Telegram Groups) also the internet. I am not responsible for any type of copyright issues If I have any complaint regarding this. We are trying to remove this content shorty. Contact: admin
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing is Caring (Thank you ).