KPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 5 Assistant Statistical Officers @kpsc
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 05 Assistant Statistical Officer Posts in Karnataka Location. Officials of the Karnataka Public Service Commission recently published a job notification to fill 05 posts through online mode. All Eligible candidates can check the official website of KPSC Careers i.e. kpsc. Recruitment 2022. The last date to apply online is on or before 30-August-2022.
Karnataka Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling up Group-C posts in the Hyderabad-Karnataka Group. The number of posts, duty location, educational qualification, salary, application fee, and other information related to the filling of the posts are given below in detail, read in full.
KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||05|
|Salary||Rs.37900-70850/- Per Month|
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP
KPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KPSC Official Notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Statistics, Economics with Statistics/ Quantitative Techniques, Pure Economics, Applied Economics, Applied Economics, or Any recognized Mathematics. Board or University.
According to the recruitment notification of the Karnataka Public Service Commission, the candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years as on 30-August-2022.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-I Candidates: 05 Years
- Cat-2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: 03 Years
- PH/Widow Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I/PH Candidates: Rs.35/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.85/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates: Rs.335/-
- General Candidates: Rs.635/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Kannada Language Test, Competitive Exam
Steps to Apply for KPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Posts 2022
- Firstly visit the official website @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- And check the KPSC Recruitment or Career for which you are going to apply.
- Open the Assistant Statistical Officer vacancy notification and check eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, then fill up the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (30-August-2022) and capture the application form number/acceptance number.
- How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment (Assistant Statistical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of KPSC at kpsc.kar.nic.in from 01-08-2022 to 30-August-2022.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-August-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 31-August-2022
- KPSC Notification Important Link
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
Step1: Read the KPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 5 Assistant Statistical Officer notification 2022 thoroughly and make sure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria such as qualification ( below will get the recruitment link).
Step2: Once you start filling up the application through Online mode, You have the correct email ID and mobile number for the next communication purpose & keep all the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume if any experience letter, etc.
Step3: Please Click on KPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 5 Assistant Statistical Officers Apply Online – The link is given below.
Step4: Update all the necessary details on KPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for the 5 Assistant Statistical Officer Online Application Form.
Step5: Upload the Scanned Copies of required certificates/all the documents along with your recent Photo and Signature (If Applicable).
Step6: Please Pay the Application Fee as per your category wise. (If fee applicable only).
Step7: At the end click on submit button to complete the Process KPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 5 Assistant Statistical Officer process.
Step8: Very Important Capture/Take Screenshot/note down the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Assistant Statistical Officer Important links
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).