Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Hi all, Do you need to drill a borewell? Do you need government subsidy for bore well pump motor and electrification? Then this article is for you. Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 online application has started and information is given in this article.
Free Borewell Scheme-Online Application Invitation | Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023 Apply Online @kmdconline.karnataka.gov.in
Ganga Welfare Scheme:
It is a scheme to provide water to the small and very small farmers belonging to the minority category living in rural areas by drilling borewell, pump motor and electrification, and under this scheme they can get full subsidy.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023:
|Ganga Kalyan Yojana
|3 Lakh Rs.
|4 lakhs of Rs.
|Name of Corporation
|18 to 55 years
|Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Pvt
For individual tube well project, the government will give Rs.4 lakhs to the districts of 1. Bangalore Rural 2. Kolar 3. Chikkaballapur 4. Ramanagara 5. Tumkur. And Rs.3 lakhs will be allotted to other remaining districts.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Eligibility:
- Applicants must belong to a religious minority community as defined in a government order.
- Each beneficiary should have 1 acre 20 gunte (1 acre 50 cents) of acre to 5 acres of dry land, Kodagu, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Chikkamagaluru, Shimoga and Hassan districts such as Kodagu, Dakshina Kannada, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Chikkamagaluru, Shimoga and Hassan should have at least 1 acre of land as the availability of land is very less.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- Applicants should be small / very small tenant farmers.
- In rural areas the annual family income of the applicant is Rs. 96,000/- should not be exceeded.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 55 years.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme- Required Documents:
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority
- Income certificate issued by competent authority
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (Proof of Residence)
- Latest RTC copy
- Small/ Very Small Tenant Certificate issued by Competent Authority
- Copy of Bank Pass Book
- Receipt of payment of land revenue
- Self-declaration letter
- Self-declaration letter of guarantor
- How to apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online along with the necessary documents, an application link is provided.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Online Application Link:
Important Dates of Ganga Kalyana Yojana:
- Last Date of Application Submission: 25-09-2023