Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme Karnataka and 50% Subsidy Apply Online @kmdconline.karnataka.gov.in
50% Subsidy: Apply Online for Career Incentive Scheme | 50% Subsidy: Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme Apply Online @kmdconline.karnataka.gov.in
Hi, Do you need government subsidies to start or develop a new career? So read this article and get the subsidy information available from the government (Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme and 50% Subsidy).
1,00,000/- has been replaced with career incentive scheme for the year 2023-24. Out of which 50% is loan and 50% is subsidy for carrying out various economic activities.
Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme 2023 Brief Description
|Name of the Scheme||Vruthi protsaha Loan Yojana|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs. 1 lakh with 50% subsidy|
|Loan Applicant Age Range||18 to 55 years|
|Name of Corporation||Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Pvt|
Vrutti personal Scheme:
Selling fruit, hampalu, poultry and fish, fresh water, sugarcane milk, soft drink selling, bakery, laundry, dry cleaning, hair dyeing salon, beauty parlour, water wash, puncture, mechanic shop, two wheeler, three wheeler refiery, bidiware for minority community people. 1 lakh with 50% subsidy from the Corporation to start or develop activities such as work, silk reeling and twisting, toy doll making etc. The loan will be provided by the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation.
Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme 2023 Eligibility:
- Applicants must belong to a religious minority community as defined in a government order.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 55 years.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should be less than Rs.1,03,000/- in urban areas and less than Rs.81,000/- in rural areas.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be a Central/State Government employee.
- Applicant or his/her family members should not have availed loan facilities under any other scheme (except awareness scheme) of Government / Corporation in last 05 years.
Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme 2023 Documents:
- Project report
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority
- Income certificate issued by competent authority
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (Proof of Residence)
- Copy of Bank Pass Book
- Self declaration letter of guarantor
- Self declaration letter
- How to apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online along with necessary documents, application link is provided.
Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme 2023 Online Application Link:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Link||Join Now|
|Home Page||Visit websites…|
Vrutti protsaha Loan Yojana Important Dates:
- Last Date of Application Submission: 25-09-2023