Many people who use Google Pay, Phone Pay, PAYTM, do not know this information! Know without fail
Hello everyone. Today’s article provides information on how to recover money if you make a wrong payment to someone else’s mobile number through Phone Pay, Google Pay, or UPI. Sometimes when we pay money using mobile number, there is a possibility of paying money to someone else’s mobile number, how can we get our money back? How much time is required? And if we complain to whom we can get our money back? The complete information will be given to you through this article. For all similar information click here to join our telegram channel now all information is given below please read completely.
Know this before shopping online:
Nowadays we shop more online and pay money online. You can shop online on the website or app and then pay using debit or credit card, wallet, netbanking or UPI. Of course, we hope the payment processes are smooth. Online payment processes have created a new revolution in the financial transaction sector in India. From roadside vendors to retailers in most cities in India, UPI payment facility is being adequately utilized.
Before transferring money through mobile i.e. Phone Pay Google Pay Paytm and UPI note the following points to avoid wrongly sending money to someone else:
- Before sending money to another user, you will see an option to enter the mobile number manually or by selecting the recipient from the mobile number saved in your mobile phone.
- After entering the recipient’s mobile number, their name and photo (if they have provided any) will be displayed to you
- Before proceeding with your transfer you need to verify the details on the screen correctly.
- If you mistakenly transfer money to someone else’s UPI mobile number, you can recover the transferred amount by taking proper steps.
- RBI says that in case of unintentional transactions through digital services, the aggrieved person should first file a complaint with the payment system used (i.e. through Phone Pay, Google Pay, Paytm and UPI).
- You can get help from the customer care of apps like Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe and request a refund.
- If the payment system fails to resolve your issue, you can approach RBI’s ombudsman for digital transactions.
- According to the RBI, he is a senior officer appointed to “redress consumer complaints against system participants defined in the scheme for deficiency in certain services covered on the basis of a complaint specified under clause 8 of the scheme”.
- Complaints can be lodged when the payment system does not adhere to RBI instructions regarding payment transactions through UPI, Bharat QR Code and others, failure to credit the beneficiary’s account or failure to return the amount in reasonable amount.
- A complaint can be made to the ombudsman when funds are wrongly transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
Who is Banking Ombudsman?
- A forum for redressal of complaints related to certain services offered by banks to bank customers. The Banking Ombudsman Scheme was introduced by the RBI under Section 35 A of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 with effect from 1995. A senior officer appointed by the Reserve Bank of India to redress customer complaints against deficiencies in certain banking services based on a complaint specified under Clause 8 of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006 (as amended upto July 1, 2017).
- There is no occasion to commit such a mistake if one takes precautions while paying the money. So always check twice before transferring money to someone else’s account. Then pay the money. Please share this article with such good information to all your friends and friends who do money transactions through UPI, thanks.
Please note: Shrivardhan Tech.In website publishes only accurate and authentic information to its readers. Here we do not cast any unauthorized and false information.
Scholarships available for students
- SSP Scholarship : Click Here
- Dharmasthala mujnananidhi Scholarship Click Here
- Raitha Vidyanidhi Scholarship: Click Here
- Central Government Labor Card Scholarship: Click Here
- HDFC Badte Kadam: Click Here
- New Kind Scholarship Kotak Kanya Scholarship: Click Here
- Vidyasiri Scholarship: Click Here
- Credit Swiss Scholarship 2023 : Click Here
- Laduma Damecha Youth Scholarship 2023 : Click Here
- Federal Bank Scholarship 2023: Click Here
- Colgate Scholarship 2023: Click Here
- Jindal Scholarship 2023: Click Here
- SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship: Click Here