How to apply labour Card scholarship 2023 |Change in Last Date of Labor Card Scholarship : Apply Online Now
Hello everyone. In today’s article, we are going to provide complete information about the Scholarship for Construction Workers’ Children. To prevent the children of construction workers from being deprived of education and to provide two children of educationally registered workers with scholarships for education from nursery to post graduation. Like every year this year also two children of registered construction workers are being given student stipend under Kalika Bhagya Yojana What is the last date to submit application for this education stipend? How much is the scholarship amount? And complete information about how to apply will be given through this article. For all similar information click here to join our telegram channel now All information is given below please read completely.
Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board is providing Scholarship & Incentive Fund assistance for meritorious students under Learning Bhagya Scheme for Children of Construction Workers.
Labour card Scholarship Details:
There is an annual subsidy of Rs 5,000 for Kindergarten/Preschool/Nursery children, Rs 5,000 for 1st to 4th class boys and Rs 5,000 for girls. Also, different amount of scholarship is given to students from 5th to 8th class, different amount to 9th to 10th class students, different amount to PU students. Thus, this subsidy is given to the students of Degree, ITI, Diploma, Post Graduation, Medical Course, MTech/ ME, MD/ ME, MD (Medical), Ph.D. For all similar information click here to join our telegram channel now All information is given below please read completely.
14-4-2023 was earlier the last date for applying for children having labor cards for the year 2022-23. Now this deadline has been postponed by one month.
- Nursery Rs.5000
- 1st to 4th class Rs.5000
- 5th to 8th class Rs. 8000
- 9th and 10th class Rs. 12000
- First PUC and second PUC. Rs. 15000
- ITI/Poatetechnic/Diploma Rs. 20000
- B.Sc Nursing (Paramedical)/GNM/ANM Rs. 40,000
- D.Ed Rs. 25,000
- B.e d. 35,000
- Degree Rs.25,000
- LLB/LLM Rs.30,000
- For any Post Graduate Degree (Maximum 2 years) Rs. 35,000
- Rs.50,000 for BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree course
- Medical (Rs 60,000 for MBBS/BAMS/BDS/BHMS or parallel medical courses
- M.D Rs 75,000
- Ph.D./M.Phil for any subject (Maximum 3 years for Ph.D. and M.Phil Culture Rs.25,000 per annum
- I.I.T. U and other courses recognized by Govt of India : Full cost
Eligibility requirements for this scholarship:
- The father or mother of the child applying for the scholarship should be a construction worker and registered with the board.
- Registration must be current
- A student cannot avail the facility twice if both the parents are registered building workers
- A student must have passed the previous class and enrolled in the next class.
- Only one student from a family is allowed to apply for Educational Incentive Grant. More than one application will be rejected
- Academic incentive financial assistance will be given only to those who have passed first in the annual or in each semester of the academic year.
- The application of those who have failed in any one semester and have passed in the supplementary semester will not be considered for Academic Incentive Grant assistance, such application will be rejected.
- Student’s SATS ID or Student ID must be registered in ssp portal before applying.
Documents required to apply:
- SSLC Marks List.
- Student Aadhaar Card.
- Student bank pass book copy.
- Parent Labor Card
- Aadhaar card of parents
- Passport size photograph.
- School Fee Receipt.
- Note : Registrant’s bank account should be linked with Aadhaar and mapped to NPCI by the bank
- Actions have been taken to release the education allowance given to the children of building and other construction workers through direct transfer by inviting applications online through Seva sindu website. Students who want this academic incentive dhan aid and Kalika Bhagya Yojana scholarship can apply online through Rajya Seva sindu portal.
Last Date to Apply: May 15, 2023
How to apply?
- Step 1: Candidates first click here to go to the official website of Sewasindhu Software
- Step 2: Home screen will now appear on your screen.
- Step 3: New registration option should be selected. Enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha and click on Next. Now enter all the information.
- Step 4: Type your name, date of birth, cell phone number, gender, email address, bank information, etc.
- Step 5: Student’s Residence, Name, Date of Birth, Community or Class, Father’s Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion,Type information like mother’s name, annual family income, email address etc. Upload all documents. Save the application form successfully.
- Step 6: Finally download and keep the application form and acknowledgment letter. Keep a hard copy
- For further information candidates may contact labor helpline number 155214, Labor Officers and Senior Labor Inspectors/ Labor Inspectors of Labor Department.
How To Fill labour card scholarship Form Online
|New Register||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE 2023||APPLY NOW|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Apply now for such scholarships to help students who are interested in all studies pursue their dreams. Don’t miss the article and share it with all your friends, friends and relatives immediately, thank you.