Udyogini Scheme in Karnataka: Karnataka State Government is implementing five guarantee schemes. Out of these, Annabhagya Yojana is a scheme implemented earlier when the Congress party was in power, while the rest are new schemes. Several schemes have been implemented for the women of the state in the past. Among them, Karnataka Government’s Udyogini Yojana is also one of them.
Udyogini Yojana is a scheme to encourage unemployed women to become self-employed. It was implemented in 2015-16. Loans are provided to women for setting up self employment through Udyogini Yojana. Loans are provided under this scheme at low interest rates with the aim of preventing women entrepreneurs from falling into the spiral of high interest rates and empowering women. More information about the project is here Read more…
How much loan is given in the scheme?
Women will be able to get a maximum loan of Rs 3 lakh from the bank under this Udyogini Yojana.
30% subsidy or a maximum of Rs 90,000 is available for widows, women with disabilities and women belonging to the arterial category.
Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste women can get 50 per cent subsidy or a maximum of Rs 1,50,000.
Loan repayment period varies.
Eligibility required for this scheme
Only women permanent citizens of Karnataka state are eligible for this scheme
This loan facility is available only to women in the age group of 18 years to 55 years of Karnataka State SC/ST category whose annual income should be less than 2 lakh rupees to avail the loan.
Annual income should be below 1.5 lakh rupees for general category to avail loan.
What are the documents required?
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Applicant’s birth certificate
- Address and Income Proof (Income Certificate)
- BPL Card or Ration Card (Applicants must have BPLL) Caste Certificate is mandatory in case of ST/SC women
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Other documents from Bank or NBFC (only if asked while applying)
How to apply?
- Step 1: Eligible women can apply at the Office of the Child Development Officer.
- Step 2: Visit the office and get the application form
- Step 3: Fill up all the required information or details in the application
- Step 4: please Attach all the required necessary documents with the application
- Step 5: Fill all the information and submit the application in the office along with the photocopies of the documents.
- Step 6: Your application will be verified by the concerned authorities.
- Step 7: Once the application is approved, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
Udyogini Scheme Apply online and application form
|Online Form 2023
Dates to apply for this scheme:
Applicants for all the above schemes will be from 22-11-2023 to last date 22-12-2023. Apply as soon as possible.