Vidyasarathi Scholarship 2023 Eligibility, Amount, and Online Application
Vidyasarathi Scholarship Vidyasarathi Scholarship/Scholarship 2023-24: Vidyasarathi is a technology-enabled initiative by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL) to bridge the education finance gap in the country through an online platform. Various Vidyasarathi Scholarship 2023 online applications are available on Vidyasarathi’s portal. Students need to surf the portal and check the scholarship there. As per the eligibility, candidates can apply for the schemes before the last date. There are several schemes available on the portal that include post-matric scholarships to pursue UG and PG courses. We have provided more details about Vidyasarathi Scholarship 2023 in this article.
Vidyasarathi Scholarship 2023
The Vidyasarathi Scholarship Scheme is a technology-enabled initiative by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov) to bridge the education finance gap in the country through an online platform. Students can search and apply for various education finance schemes for which they are eligible. Fund providers can promote skill development and manage these schemes by designing education financing schemes in industry and corporate education.
This solution helps in managing the entire online education finance application lifecycle and processing and verification of applications, award of scholarships, disbursement of funds, and renewal of education finance. The Vidyasarathi Scholarship Portal is positioned as a user-friendly, transparent, and demand-driven platform that helps the corporate sector play a positive role in developing education finance for Indian society.
Vidyasarathi Scholarship is an online portal launched by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Through this, all students across India can apply online for those various education schemes. Through this portal, students will be able to apply for various schemes from a single place. They don’t need to go to any office or department.
|Scheme Name||Vidyasarathi Scholarship|
|Started by||NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited|
|Class||For 10th to 12th, Diploma, Arts, Commerce, Science, PG students|
students of the beneficiary country
|website||Given Below, Click here|
Main salient features
Vidyasarathi Scholarship Portal is a simple way to apply for various schemes. Because students don’t have to go anywhere for this. Able to realize and implement various projects through a single medium. One of its advantages is that students do not have to visit any office or government department. To get more details about the scholarship portal 2023-24, you should read any article till the end. The government of India is conducting Vidyasarathi Scholarship for students. Under the scheme, students who excel in their studies are given financial assistance in the form of scholarship amount by the government.
- It is a platform to apply for various scholarships offered by corporates through NSDL e-Gov.
- Students can search and apply for various education finance schemes for which they are eligible.
- Applying for a scholarship does not in any way guarantee the award of the scholarship as the selection depends on various factors like eligibility, annual income, etc.
- This scheme does not provide any fee to the students to apply for the scholarship.
- Fund providers can promote skill development and manage these schemes by designing education financing schemes in industry and corporate education.
- Union CIBIL Scholarships
- Tata Housing Scholarship
- Schindler India Renewal Scholarship
- Vidyasarathi Education Cooperation Scholarship
- MPCL scholarship
- ADHPL Scholarship
- Care Rating Scholarship etc.
- Residence Certificate
- Basis of identity
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- 10th Class, 12th Class Marks List
- 1st Year Pass Mark List (For 2nd Year Students)
- 2nd Year Pass Mark List (For 3rd Year Students)
- Student Bank Passbook
- Allotment deed
- Admission Confirmation Letter
- College fee receipts
- Income certificate
- Optional Documents PAN Number / Voter ID Card / Passport
- Undergraduate Course – Minimum 50% in 12th
- BE/B. Tech – Minimum 50% in HSC, Minimum 50% in Diploma
- ITI – Minimum 35% in 10th Class
- Diploma – Minimum 50% in 10th Class
- Schemes are available only to students whose annual family income does not exceed Rs.3 lakh.
- This scheme is not applicable to ACC employees and their children.
- Vidyasarathi Scholarship Amount (in Rs.) – Rs.5000
- Diploma – Students can get financial assistance up to Rs 20000
- ITI – Students can get financial assistance up to Rs.20000
- BE and B.Tech – Students can get financial assistance up to Rs 30000
- Under Graduation – Students can get financial assistance up to Rs 5000
How to Apply Online
- Visit Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Portal i.e. www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- Now, the scholarship registration process
- Complete the
- You will get a unique registration ID and password.
- Login to Scholarship Portal with your user ID and Password.
- Complete your profile with personal, educational, and bank account information.
- Submit the details on the scholarship
Now, find out the list of available scholarship schemes.
As per your eligibility, apply for the scholarship under the scheme.
Vidyasarathi Scholarship Official Website
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Support ID – [email protected]
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Related Queries – [email protected]
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Grievance Related Queries – [email protected]
Prime Minister Scholarship List 2023