Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 51 Peon Posts
Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates to fill the vacancies required in Tumkur District Court. Read the full list of vacancies, duty posts, age, pay, application form, and other information in full below.
Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2022: Details of Vacancies
Position: Servant (Peon)
Location of duty: Candidates selected for the post shall perform the duties in the Tumkur District Court.
Number of Posts: A total of 51 vacancies have been filled.
Educational Qualification For Tumkur District Court Recruitment Peon posts
Should have passed SSLC examination or equivalent examination conducted by Karnataka High School Examination Board.
Candidates must be at least 18 years old at the last date to apply and a maximum of 35 years for general category candidates, 38 years for Class 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B candidates.
Rs. 17,000 to Rs. 28,950 range.
- Selection Process:
- Most qualified candidates will be called for the interview according to the number of posts published in the notification and 10 candidates will be selected for the first post based on the number of posts published in the notification (corresponding to 10th Based on the qualifying marks obtained in the 10th class.
How to Apply For Vacancy in Tumkur District Court
- Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for these posts should submit their applications online.
- Candidates should visit the official website of the Tumkur District Court, fill out all the information required for the post in the online application (eg name, qualification, telephone number, email address, etc.), and then submit the application by prescribed payment. Application Fee.
Details of Specific Application Fee:
General and Class 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates are eligible to pay Rs. 200 to pay the fee.
There is no application fee for St/SC /caste-1 and disabled candidates (PH).
Candidates can pay online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or through any Tumkur District Court website at any branch of SBI Bank.
Application Submission Date:
Start date to apply: May 30, 2022
Deadline to apply: June 15, 2022
Deadline to pay the fee through challan: June 17, 2022
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- All eligible candidates shall visit the below-mentioned websites to apply online application.
- Candidates shall read the “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” carefully before
- submitting the online application so as to avoid mistakes or rejection of the application.
- Candidates shall confirm that the “General Instructions” have been read by clicking
- check box “I Accept that I have gone through all the instructions” and clicking “Apply”
- Button to proceed with the online application.
- Candidates shall ensure that they are submitting an online application for the correct post.
- Candidates shall submit the correct “Personal Information”. Fields marked with the “*” mark are compulsory fields.
Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online |
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2022 Details
- The Candidates shall enter the name as mentioned in the “X/S.S.L.C” marks card.
- The Candidates shall enter the name of Father, Husband, or Guardian as applicable.
- The Candidates shall select “Gender” correctly i.e., Male, Female, or Others
- Enter the correct “Date of Birth”.
- Click ‘Yes’ if Candidates are applying for the Residual-Parent Cadre of Karnataka.
- Click ‘Yes’ if Candidates are applying under 371J Hyderabad-Karnataka region (Local
- The Candidates shall select the correct “Category” from the list i.e., GM- General Merit,
SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, Category-I, Category-IIA, Category-IIB,
- The Candidates shall check the required ‘Quota’ under “Reservation” Women, Rural,
Physically Challenged, Displacement, Ex-Serviceman, Kannada Medium.
- The Candidates shall enter correct “Marital Status” i.e., Married or Unmarried and
further, whether the Candidate is Single, Divorced, Widowed, or Judicially-Separated if
- The Candidates shall enter correct Citizenship details.
11. The Candidates shall enter the correct “Contact Information”.
The Candidates shall enter the correct Present and Permanent Address i.e., Door No. / Street,
Area, State, District, Taluk, and Pincode.
The candidates shall enter the correct mobile number and valid email id if any.
- The Candidates shall enter their Mobile Number correctly and landline number if any
- The Candidates shall enter the correct and valid e-Mail ID.
- If the Candidate is in service of the Union of India or State Government or any
undertaking, Click “Yes” and submit the service details as sought.
- The Candidates shall enter the details of Departmental Enquiry if any
- If the Candidate is a party to any Civil or Criminal Proceedings in any of the Court,
details shall be submitted.
- The Candidates shall confirm the information submitted by checking the acceptance
clause as shown below screen. The candidates shall click on the “Preview” button to
18. After clicking the “Preview” button, the screen showing the candidate details would be
19. Further the Candidates shall enter the captcha and shall confirm the details. Click on
“Save & Continue” button to proceed further or click or “Edit” button to modify the details
as shown on the above screen. Further changes/modifications cannot be done once the ‘OK’
the button is clicked as shown in the below screen.
20. The Candidates shall note down the “Reference Number” generated and enter the OTP
(One Time password) received. After entering OTP click on the “Submit” button to proceed
21. Candidates shall enter correct Educational Information.
22. Candidates shall enter the VII Standard marks details, S.S.L.C or equivalent mark
details, and Shorthand & Typing Marks details as applicable.
23. Click on the “ADD” button to add the next education details. Click on the “DELETE” button to
remove the education details.
24. Click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
PHOTO and SIGNATURE UPLOAD
25. Candidates shall confirm that the Passport size Photo and Signature do not exceed
50kb. Click on the “Browse…” button to select the photo and signature and click on “Upload”
button to upload the photo and signature.
26. The Candidates shall declare that the information submitted is correct by clicking as
shown on the above screen. Click on the “Submit” button to complete the online application
27. Candidates shall note down the “APPLICATION NUMBER”
28. Click on the “Print” button to print the application submitted.
NOTE:- Candidates shall secure and display the printed application to the authority
- Tumkur District Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 51 Peon Posts