SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Application Invitation for Pre Matric Scholarship, SC ST Students can apply
There is a Good information for students from Social Welfare Department and Scheduled Castes Welfare Department. Applications are invited for this year’s Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students’ scholarship. It is best to submit this application as early as possible. Full details about it are below.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Class (ST/SC) students who are already studying in the Pre-Metric classes of 2023-24 can apply online for Pre-Metric Scholarship.
Students can apply on the SSP website to apply for the scholarship. Also, another important information is that there may be some changes in the application submission. And students can apply on SSP website on their mobile phones.
Following are the required documents and procedure to submit the application.
Documents required to apply:
- Student’s S.A.T.S. Identification Number
- Aadhaar number or EID number of student and parent.
- Mobile no
- Caste and Income Certificate.
How to apply for this scholarship on mobile phone:
- Step 1 : Open the ssp website of https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/student and open their account.
- Step 2 : Those who already have an account can login using In user Id & password & captcha code.
- New account opener should create account by putting user id and password.
- Step 3: After login, fill the details of student’s S.A.T.S ID number, Aadhaar number or EID number of student and parents, mobile number, caste and income certificate and submit.
SSP PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2023 Apply Online Important Links
|SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023
If you need any information in this or for more information about scholarship contact the helpline numbers given below:
Social Welfare Department 23- 9008400010/ 9008400078
Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department- 080- 22261789
Minorities Welfare Department- 080-22535931
Backward Classes Welfare Department- 080- 22374836/8050770005
For further information Assistant Director (Grade-1), Social Welfare Department, S.Kariappa Road, Kanakapura Main Road, Banashankari, Bangalore Dakshina Taluk, Bangalore City District, may be contacted here.