ganga kalyana yojana online application 2023: Who is eligible for free borewell installation in this article? How is the application process? We will give you complete information about the documents required to apply. Application invitation to install free borewell..!
Ganga Kalyana ಯೋಜನೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ 2023 24 Last Date
Ganga Kalyana Yojana: Under this scheme, the aim is to drill borewells, supply pumpset, install and electrify them and provide irrigation facilities in the agricultural land owned by small and very small farmers.
ganga kalyana yojana online application 2023 (Individual bore Well):
Under this scheme, small and very small farmers having 1.2 acre to 5.00 acre land will be provided with irrigation facility by drilling bore wells, installing pump sets and electrifying them.
In individual tube well project the unit cost is Rs. 2.50 lakhs, of which Rs. 2.00 lakh subsidy and Rs. 50,000/- including loan amount given by the corporation at an interest rate of 4%.
- For Bangalore City, Bangalore Rural, Ramnagar, Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur Districts, the cost of individual tube well unit is Rs. 4.00 lakhs, out of which Rs. 3.50 lakh subsidy and Rs. 50,000/- including loan amount given by the corporation at an interest rate of 4%.
ganga kalyana scheme for sc/st
Repayment period of 3 years with interest rates of 4%.
Applicants must have the qualifications to get the facility!
ಅಂಬೇಡ್ಕರ್ ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿ ನಿಗಮ ಗಂಗಾ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಯೋಜನೆ
- Applicants should belong to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe under Social Welfare Department.
- Age limit of applicant should be between 21 to 55.
- Should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state
- There should be certificate of small and very small farmers.
- None of the applicant’s family members should be in Government employment.
- Neither the applicant nor the family member should have availed the facility under any scheme of the Corporation earlier.
- Preference will be given to those who are near the power line to the farm.
- Applicants must have an Aadhaar linked current bank account.
- Those who have already applied for the year 2022-23 need not reapply.
ganga kalyana scheme application form 2023 in kannada pdf
Dear readers, watch the YouTube video, which is related to application process of ganga kalyana yojana application form filling process and submit the application online, here is the step by step guide. in the post last I have given the direct link to apply online. Read the post till the end to get direct links.
Documents to be submitted with the application!
Ganga Kalyan Yojana list
- Portrait (2)
- Caste Certificate and Income Certificate
- Ration card
- Identity Card (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Driving License/Pan Card/Bank Pass Book)
- Latest Traffic (RTC) and Land Map
- Agricultural Pass Book or Small/Very Small Tenant Certificate.
- Obtain and submit permission to use water from the Executive Engineer of the concerned Irrigation Department.
- Permission or registration from the local electricity corporation should be attached with the receipt.
How is the application process?
Eligible beneficiaries should visit the nearest civic centers of Village-One, Karnataka-One and Bangalore-One to apply for the schemes and apply with the above documents.
Bangalore-One/Karnataka-One/Atal-G Jana snehi Kendra and Civil Service Centers are only allowed to submit application online through Sewa Sindhu Portal No self registration allowed.
Last date to apply
- Last Date to Apply : 29 November 2023.
Contact Shrivardhan Tech website for more information related to agriculture and to get all information for government schemes.
If the article written by us is meaningful and useful for everyone then share this article with everyone. Click the link below to join Info Bindu Group to get more agriculture related updates.