Shivamogga District Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 17 Stenographer, Typist, Typist Copyist Jobs
Shivamogga District Court Recruitment 2021: Applicants are invited from the Shivamogga District Court to fill the required vacancies. Read the full list of vacancies, duty positions, educational qualifications, salaries, application fees, and other information in full detail below.
Shivamogga District Court Recruitment 2021: Details of Vacancies
Designation: Copywriters, Typewriters, and Typewriters
Place of duty: Candidates selected for the post should perform the duties in Shimoga District Court.
No. of Vacancies: Applications are invited for filling up of 17 vacancies.
Number of Vacancies Vacancies
Quicksand :-04 Salary : 27,650-52,650
Typewriters :-09 Salary :21,400-42,000
Typewriters :-04 Salary; 21,400-42,000
• Candidates, Typewriters must have passed the Secondary PUC Examination conducted by the Postgraduate Education Examination Board or have passed the three-year Diploma Commercial Practice Examination or the equivalent. And
Candidates should have passed the Post Graduate Examination in Kannada and English and the Diploma in Commercial Practice or Diploma in Commercial Practice conducted by the Department of Public Education.
• Typewriters must have passed the Post Graduate Examination in Kannada and English, Department of Public Education, or have passed the Diploma in Commercial Practice Examination or equivalent.
• Typewriters must have passed the Secondary PUC Examination or equivalent qualification in the Post Graduate Education Examination Board. Should have passed the Degree Examination in Kannada and English conducted by the Department of Public Education and should be eligible
Age Limit: Candidates must have attained at least 18 years of age as on the last date for applying. And,
Maximum 40 years for SC, ST, Category 1 candidates
Maximum 38 years for Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates
The maximum for general candidates is 35 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected for the posts based on the total percentage of marks earned in the academic qualification and the percentage points scored in the qualifying examination.
Method of Application for Vacancy in the Shimoga District Court:
• Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies should submit their applications online.
• Candidates should visit the official website of Shimoga District Court, fill in all the required information in the online application (for example candidate’s name, qualification, email address, etc.), and submit the application form with the prescribed application fee.
Details of Specific Application Fee:
• Candidates of the general class have to pay Rs. 200
• Category 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B candidates will get Rs. 100
• There is no fee for SC, ST, Category 1, disabled candidates
Fee Payment Procedure: Candidates can pay online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or remove the challan print from the District Court website and pay at any branch of SBI Bank.
Date of submission of application:
Start date to apply: December 27, 2021
Deadline to apply online and pay online: January 30, 2022
Deadline to pay the fee through challan: January 31, 2022
Shivamogga District Court Recruitment 2021: Important Links
|(Collider) Notification:||Click Here|
|(Typewriter) Notification:||Click Here|
|(Typewriter) Notification:||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
If you want to ask any questions related to Shivamogga District Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For 17 Stenographer, Typist, Typist Copyist Jobs, you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, You will get a reply shortly.
Thank you for downloading |
Disclaimer/ Notice: This is all documents & PDF notes, Books & Magazines (Education & Knowledge Propose Only). we have downloaded the Source from (WhatsApp & Telegram Groups) also the internet. I am not responsible for any type of copyright issues If I have any complaint regarding this. We are trying to remove this content shorty. Contact: admin
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing is Caring (Thank you ).