If you deposit just 55 rupees, you will get 3 thousand rupees per month: Shram Yogi Mandan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023
Hello everyone. In today’s article, information is provided about Pradhan Mantri Shrama Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMSYM). What is Pradhan Mantri Shrama Yogi Mandhan Yojana?, What are its benefits?, How to apply for this scheme?, How much minimum deposit should be made?, How much money is available per year?, What are the benefits of this scheme?, through this article you will be informed. For all similar information click here to join our telegram channel now all information is given below please read completely.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023:
India has a large population that earns its livelihood through wage labour. Central and state governments have implemented many schemes for these workers. The objective of these schemes is that economically weaker sections should not face any kind of problem. Daily workers till 60 years of age are not able to do this work in old age beyond 60 years. In such a situation, the central government has implemented the Pradhan Mantri Shrama Yogi Mandan Yojana to provide social security to them. After completing 60 years of the scheme, workers will get pension every month from the government.
Overview of PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023
- Scheme Name Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Announcement of the scheme 01 February 2019
- Scheme started on 15 February 2019
- Beneficiary workers of unorganized sectors (Karnataka State)
- Pension amount Rs.3000 per month
- Amount to be deposited Rs.55 to Rs.200 per month
- Mode of Application Online / Offline
- Yojana Status
- Official website https://maandhan.in/shramyogi
What is Shram Yogi Mandan Yojana? :
The Modi government at the center is implementing Pradhan Mantri Mandhan Yojana to provide pension facility to the old age workers. By investing in this scheme, every worker gets a pension of Rs 3,000 per month after the age of 60 years. Those working in the unorganized sector and having a monthly income of less than Rs.15,000 can avail the benefits of this scheme. Tailors, cobblers, rickshaw pullers, domestic workers working in unorganized sector can benefit from this scheme. To enroll in this scheme, your age should be between 18 to 60 years.
How much to invest:
Applicants aged 18 to 40 years should invest between Rs.55 to Rs.200 per month till the age of 60 years. Any unorganized worker can invest in this scheme. Under this scheme, the beneficiary gets a minimum guaranteed pension of Rs.3 thousand per month after the age of 60 years. After the death of the beneficiary, 50 percent is given as pension to the family of his wife or husband.
Process of applying for the scheme:
- You can apply for this scheme online and offline. You can apply for this scheme online by visiting www.maandhan.in. You have to fill the application form online. After this an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, fill it here and your application will be complete. For submission of query offline, application can be made by going to General Service Center. If you deposit just 55 rupees, you will get 3 thousand rupees per month: Shram Yogi Mandan Yojana
Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023 Documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Postal address
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Pradhan Mantri Shrama Yogi Mandhan Yojana For more details contact here:
Joint Secretary and Director General (Labour Welfare) Ministry of Labor and Employment Government of India
Direct Link – PMSYM Yojana 2023 Apply Online
|Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana Online Application Link||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|PMSYM Yojana Official Website Link||APPLY NOW|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana Online Application Form
How to fill the form of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana by Jan Sevak Kendra?
- Before filling the online application form for PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the applicant should visit the nearest public service center with all his documents like Aadhaar card, mobile number, bank passbook, passport size photograph, etc.
- After this, you will have to submit all the necessary documents to the Jansevak Kendra agent so that the agent can fill your Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana form. After filling the form, take a print out of it.
- Keep the application form printout handy so that you can check the status of PMSYM Scheme.
- PMSYM Yojana Online Form
Self Enrollment – How to fill PMSYM Yojana online form yourself?
- For this, first of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. (Link is given above).
- On the home page click on the link “Click Here to Apply Now” and you will see the option of Self Enrollment – click and proceed.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Proceed button.
- Now after filling the name of the applicant, email ID, captcha code, proceed through OTP.
- After this you will have to fill the rest of the application form and upload the required documents.
- Forgot to take a printout of the application form after submission.
Premium Calculation For PMSYM Scheme 2023
|Entry Age||Maturity Age||Member’s monthly Contribution (INR)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (INR)||Total monthly contribution (INR)|
Helpline: 1800 267 6888
[email protected] [email protected]
Thus there are many benefits from this scheme. If you ever want to apply for this scheme, this article will be useful. Share this article with such good information to all your friends and relatives immediately, thanks.