Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2022
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2022 is for those people who want to avail the benefits of the Central Government Housing Scheme for All. Such people can apply for housing units by selecting Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Registration 2021-2022 and filling out the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form.
Earlier, the last date to apply for the PMAY scheme and get a subsidy on a home loan was March 31, 2022. However, with the Union Cabinet extending the deadline for PMAY-Urban and PMAY-Rural till December 31, 2024, applicants will be able to apply for houses under the scheme for a longer period.
Documents for PMAY Registration
- applicant’s Aadhar card
- Income proof of the applicant
- Applicant’s mobile number
- residential address of the applicant
- photograph of the applicant
- Bank account details in which PMAY subsidy will be credited
How to fill PMAY form online?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PMAY https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option and select ‘Apply Online from the drop-down menu. You will see four options. Choose the one that applies to you.
- Step 3: To apply online for PMAY 2022, select the option ‘In Situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR)’. The next page will ask you for your Aadhar number and name. Fill in the details and click on ‘Check’ to verify your Aadhaar details.
- Step 4: A description – Format A – will appear. This form requires all your details. Fill each column carefully.
- Step 5: After filling in all the details for PMAY 2021, enter the captcha and click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your PMAY 2021 online application is complete.
How to Download the PMAY Online Form?
Step 1: Visit the official PMAY website, pmay mis.gov.in
Step 2: You will get an option to access your PMAY online form by providing your father’s name and mobile number or through an assessee ID. Select your option and fill in the relevant details.
Step 3: Now you will be able to view and download your PMAY online form.
PMAY Application Form 2022 (Offline)
Applicants can fill out the PMAY online form offline at State-Common Service Centers (CSCs) or banks empaneled under PMAY. You will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 25 to fill out the PMAY 2021 registration form.
Documents Required for Offline PMAY Application
Listed below are the documents that you need to attach with your PMAY 2021 application at the time of submission:
- ID proof copy
- Address proof copy
- copy of Aadhar card
- copy of income proof
- property valuation certificate
- NOC from Competent Authority
- The affidavit states that you or your family do not have any house in India.
PMAY Registration 2022 Eligibility
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You cannot own a house anywhere in India.
- You should not have received any government grant to buy a house in the past.
- Low Income Group (LIG)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- middle-income group (MIG 1 or 2)
- Note that this classification is based on the applicant’s annual income.
Prize Money Scholarship Sw.kar.nic.in – Prize Money Scholarship 2022 Last Date (PUC, SSLC) SC, ST, OBC
Who is not eligible for houses under PMAY 2022?
Whose annual income is more than 18 lakhs?
Those who have a purchase house anywhere in the country.
Should have taken any government grant in the past to buy a house.
Types of PMAY Online Form
You can apply for PMAY 2021 under two broad categories:
|Beneficiary||The annual income of |
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Up to Rs 3 lakhs|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||Rs 3 – 6 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group-1 (MIG-1)||Rs 6 – 12 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group-2 (MIG-2)||Rs 12 – 18 lakhs|
Slum dwellers are slum dwellers who live in poor living conditions in informal settlements of cities.
Others: Under this category, PMAY applicants are divided into four subcategories:
|Pradhan Mantri Awas |
Yojana Online Form 2022
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Raj Kumar Gautam
Director (HFA – 5)
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA)
Room No. 118, G Wing
New Delhi – 110011
You can call and email the following numbers and mail ids.
How to Check PMAY Application Status?
- You can check the status of your PMAY application by using your Assessment ID or Aadhaar Number or other personal details. Read more on this topic in our guide on PMAY Status Check.
PMAY: Contact for complaint
If you have any problem with the PMAY form you can call, email, or visit the offices of the Ministry of Housing in person.
Phone Number: 011-23060484
Address: Mohua, Room No. 118, G Wing
New Delhi – 110011