National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022
NMMS Scholarship 2022 National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2022 Eligibility, Registration, Apply Online
The Department of School Education and Literacy has started a scheme named NMMS Scholarship 2022. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all poor students who are unable to pursue their future studies. NMMS Scholarship is awarded to the students who are in 8th standard and are now unable to pursue further studies due to the financial weakness of the family. So now we are going to provide the complete details and updates of the new scheme under the central government of India. All the poor students can now take advantage of this scheme.
Before applying for this you must collect all the latest updates about NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2021-2022. This page describes the complete details and latest announcements related to the government scheme. All new government tools are now available here. Only interested candidates will be able to collect the updates and apply the new scheme to take advantage of it. This NMMS Scholarship Application Form 2022 will improve the financial status of the applied students.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme ,pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi scheme, PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in registration, check beneficiary status, 11th installment update – complete eKYC CLICK HERE
NMMS Scholarship 2022 Registration Portal 2022
The Government of India has provided around 1 lakh scholarships to all the students who are suffering from the financial condition. So to improve their condition and to provide them with education finance NMMS scheme has been started. Now eligible can apply for NMMS scholarship online registration and get benefits from there. You should go through the table given below carefully to get a brief description.
|Scheme Name||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship NMMS|
|Launched||The government of India|
|Scheme objectives||To promote higher education|
|Scheme Department||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Beneficiaries||Students from EWS families|
NMMS Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
Under the schemes, a target has been set to benefit the meritorious students with the help of scholarships.
Students should be after the 8th class.
- They must have secured at least 55% marks to apply in class 8th.
- There is a small relaxation of 5% marks for SC and ST category children.
- Students securing 55% or more marks in class 7 can appear in the selection test.
- The family income should not exceed 1.5 lakh per annum as per all norms.
- Firstly the students of class IX should be given scholarships. And then the program was extended to classes 10 to 12.
- Regarding the continuation of the scholarship. Students should have scored 60% or more marks in class 10th.
- The selection complete process is done by our central government agency at the state level.
- Applicants must be regular in classes.
- Students should pursue their education in government schools or government-aided schools as per their needs.
- For a class 12 scholarship, students must have passed class 11 with a minimum of 55% or more marks. And this should be done in the 1st attempt.
- Children of Sainik School, KVS, and private schools are not eligible to apply.
- The reservation made under the program is purely based on the norms of the state government.
NMMS Scholarship Apply Online
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS) is specially designed for candidates who belong to economically weaker sections and are unable to pursue further studies. So the government has taken a step forward and supported those candidates to give them financial assistance to get proper studies to brighten the future.
Another way of this scheme is to meet the daily needs of the candidate to save his/her life. If the candidate will study properly then he will be able to help his family. More details can be collected carefully for more details.
Required Documents for National Means cum Merit Scholarship Registration 2022
- proof of age of the student
- academic records
- Aadhar card or Bonafide child certificate from the school.
- Residence / Permanent Residence Proof
- Scholarship Category
- Name of Student
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank account details
- identification details
Steps to Apply for NMMS Scholarship Online Application Form 2022
- Firstly, applicants must visit the official link scholarship.gov.in
- After that go to the New Registration link available on the home page.
- Now, you can see a new page open on your system.
- Click on New User? The option of registration is also given.
- Then please select the options tick mark. And also read all the instructions.
- Next, click on the continue button & wait a few moments.
- After this again a new page will appear with a new form.
- Enter the required details in this form, and also attach the documents.
- At last, Please click on submit button to complete the login process.
- Please, Now log in by using the given username & password while registering on the website portal.
- And apply for the NMMS scholarship 2022 program as per your requirements.
|Online Form 2022||CLICK HERE|
|Academic Year 2022-23||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).