Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Apply Online @klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in
Invitation for Scholarship Application of Rs. 20,000 for Students | Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Apply Online @klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in
Hello everyone, the Karnataka State Government is providing educational assistance in the form of Labour Card Scholarship 2023 to help students receive quality education. This scholarship plays a significant role in supporting students in their academic journey. Detailed information about this scholarship, as well as other government schemes, can be found in our Telegram group.
Eligible students seeking assistance for educational expenses can apply online. This article provides information about who is eligible, how to apply, and the amount of scholarship offered. Make sure to read thoroughly and take advantage of this government initiative.
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Details:
Scheme Name: Labour Card Scholarship Scholarship Amount: Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 20,000 Eligibility: Students pursuing Pre-University, Diploma, ITI, Degree, Postgraduate, and Engineering/Medical courses.
Karnataka Labour Welfare Board Scholarship 2023-24
The Karnataka Labour Welfare Board invites online applications for educational assistance for the academic year 2023-24. This assistance is available for children of organized sector workers pursuing studies from Pre-University to Postgraduate and in Medical/Engineering fields.
The monthly income of the workers should not exceed Rs. 35,000. Only one student from a family is eligible for this benefit, as mentioned in the Karnataka Labour Welfare Board’s official announcement.
Eligibility for Labour Card Scholarship 2023 at klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in:
Children of organized sector workers can apply. General category students must have scored a minimum of 50% in the previous year, while SC/ST/Cat-1 students should have secured 45%. Educational Assistance Amount:
Students studying in 8th to 10th grade: Rs. 6,000 PU, Diploma, ITI, TCHE, etc. students: Rs. 8,000 Degree students: Rs. 10,000 Postgraduate students: Rs. 12,000 Engineering and Medical students: Rs. 20,000 Important Dates:
Last date for application submission: 31-01-2024
Worker Card Student Stipend Amounts – How much labour card scholarship amount
Nursery/Pre-primary – 5,000
1st to 4th grade – 5,000
5th to 8th grade – 8,000
9th to 10th grade – 12,000
1st PUC and 2nd PUC – 15,000
Polytechnic/Diploma/ITI – 20,000
B.Sc Nursing/GNM/Paramedical Courses – 40,000
D.Ed – 25,000
B.Ed – 35,000
Degree Education (Any Discipline) – 25,000
LLB/LLM – 30,000
Any Postgraduate (For the last 2 years of study) – 35,000
B.E/B.Tech – 50,000
M.Tech/M.E (Any Subject) – 60,000
Medical Courses – 60,000
MD – 75,000
Ph.D/M.Phil (Any Subject) – 25,000
Key Documents Required for Application:
Worker Card Mobile Number Labour Card Registration Number Student’s Aadhaar Card and Parent’s Aadhaar Card College Fee Receipt Sats ID / Students ID Hostel ID (Only required for students staying in government or private hostels) College Registration Number Teacher’s Certificate Previous Semester or Class Marks Card Caste Certificate Income Certificate Bank Account Details Disabled Person’s Card Number (if applicable)”
How to Apply?
For the labor card scholarship online application: Read here, my friends. Every year, you used to submit the application on the SSP portal, but this year the process has been changed. Yes, this year you will have to submit the application on the Seva Sindhu portal. Below are the steps to apply online. Thank you.
- First, you need to visit the Seva Sindhu portal. Then, enter your mobile number and once you receive an OTP (One Time Password), enter it. After that, fill in the Captcha correctly and click the Submit button. You can see it in the image below.
- Now, you can apply for all the online services available on the Seva Sindhu portal. Click on the Menu in the top left corner, then click on ‘Apply For Services’ and then on ‘View all available services’. (As shown in the image below.)
- Next, in the search bar in the top right of your screen, type “KBO” or “KBOCWWB” and search. You will now see “Application for Construction Board Educational Assistance for first two children’s of registered Construction workers Labour Department KBOCWWB”. Click on it.
- Before submitting the application form, carefully fill in the required documents. Make sure all the information you provided is correct, then click Submit.
- Finally, upload the required documents and keep a printout of the submitted application for your records. Submit it along with your school or college documents.
Key Links for Labour Department Scholarship 2023
klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship Application Link: Apply Here Official Websites: klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in, klwb.karnataka.gov.in
Important Links to apply online
|Labour Card Scholarship 2023-24||APPLY ONLINE|
|Scholarship 2023||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
For more information
For more information: Contact Karnataka Labour Welfare Board, Labour Welfare Building, No.48, 1st & 2nd Floor, Matikere Main Road, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore-560022, or call directly at 080-23475188, 8277291175, 8277120505, 9141585402, 9141602562.