SBI Asha Scholarship 2023 Last Date
Hello everyone. In today’s article, information is provided about the SBIF Asha scholarship program. This is a program organized by SBI Foundation. What are the qualifications required to get this scholarship? what is the education?, how much is the scholarship amount? how to apply?, what is the last date to submit the application? you will be informed through this article. For all similar information click here to join our Telegram channel now all information is given below please read it completely.
50 thousand Scholarship, Application Invitation for SBI Asha Scholarship: SBI Asha Scholarship 2023
SBIF Asha Scholarship Program 2023:
CSR arm of State Bank of India (SBI). For the development and improvement of the backward sections of society, such a scholarship program has been undertaken. SBI Foundation, reflecting the ethos of the SBI Group, believes in carrying out interventions that are ethical, promote growth and equity and have a positive impact on society. This scholarship helps to provide financial assistance to talented students from low-income families across India to ensure the continuity of their education.
What are the Qualifications and Qualifications?:
- Students who wish to apply should be studying first year degree.
- Must have passed Secondary PUC or Class 12th Examination with minimum 75% marks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should not exceed INR 3 lakh.
- Students from Pan India are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship Amount:
SBI Asha scholarship of up to INR 50,000 per year is available.
- Previous Academic Year Marksheets
- Government Issued Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admit card/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent).
- Income Proof: Income Certificate/Salary Slips
- Applicant’s portrait
- Last date for submission of application: 30 April 2023
People applying for this scholarship will be provided the following benefits:-
INR 15,000 per year
The candidates must follow the eligibility norms to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying in Grades 6th to 12th are eligible.
- Students must have scored a min of 75% marks in the previous (last year’s) academic year.
- Open for students pan India.
- The annual family income of the students must not be more than Rs 3,00,000 from all sources.
Follow the steps below to apply for all the above scholarships
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID If not registered to Buddy4Study – Register to Buddy4Study with your email/mobile number/Gmail account.
- Now you will be redirected to the ‘Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are showing correctly on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
An initial shortlisting of applications is made based on their educational qualification and financial background.
Document verification followed by telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
Eligible and interested candidates can immediately apply for such scholarships that will help in their higher education and avail it. Share this article with such good information to all your friends and relatives immediately, thanks.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply: Apply Now
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Join Telegram For More Updates||CLICK HERE|
|Join WhatsApp For More Updates||CLICK HERE|