KVCDC Karnataka Govt Loan Scheme 2023 Invitation for Various Schemes Applications | Apply Online at KVCDC Karnataka Gov In Loan Scheme 2023
Hello everyone, the Karnataka Vokkaliga Community Development Corporation Limited (KVCDC Karnataka Gov In Loan Scheme 2023) under the Backward Classes Welfare Department of Karnataka has invited online applications for various schemes.
Various Schemes Offered
The Vokkaliga Community Development Corporation (Karnataka Vokkaliga Community Development Corporation Limited) is offering multiple schemes for the financial year 2023-24. These schemes are designed to empower individuals across different sectors.
1. Self-Employment Driver Scheme (Vehicle Subsidy Scheme)
- Component Cost: Up to Rs. 3 Lakhs with a 50% subsidy, for purchasing a four-wheeler (Yellow Board).
- Age Requirement: 21 to 45 years.
2. Self-Employment Direct Loan Scheme
- Component Cost: Rs. 1 Lakh / Rs. 2 Lakhs
- Assistance Amount: Rs. 20,000/- / Rs. 30,000/-
- Total Loan Amount: Rs. 80,000/- / Rs. 1,70,000/-
3. Ganga Kalyana Water Scheme
- Component Cost: Rs. 4.75 Lakhs / Rs. 3.75 Lakhs
- Assistance Amount: Rs. 4.25 Lakhs / Rs. 3.25 Lakhs
- Loan Amount: Rs. 50,000/- / Rs. 75,000/-
- Payable to ESCOM.
4. Educational Loan Scheme
- For new students
- Annual Maximum: Rs. 1 Lakh
- 2 times the fee waiver
- Must have gained entry through Karnataka Examinations Authority/NEET.
- Educational Loan Renewal Scheme: 2nd / 3rd-year students.
5. Higher Education Loan for Studies in Foreign Universities
- Annual Maximum: Rs. 10 Lakhs
- No interest
- Up to QS World Ranking – 500
6. Amrutha Startup: Skill Development Training
- Free short-term training and Placement
- For ITI’s, GTTC’s | KGTTI’s or 101 Job Roles
7. Self-Employment Loan Scheme (with the support of Commercial Banks)
- Component Cost: 20% subsidy on a maximum of Rs. 1 Lakh
- Assistance Amount: Bank’s share of the loan,
- Objective: Economic activities in agriculture/agro-related industries, trade, transport, and purchase of machinery/tools.
How to Apply
Eligible beneficiaries can submit applications through the Seva Sindhu portal, Gram One, Bengaluru One, Karnataka One.
Important links to apply online
|WhatsApp Link||Join Now|
|Home Page||Visit websites…|
- Applicants must belong to Vokkaliga communities.
- Only one person per family can apply for the scheme.
- The Mandal-wise Quota/ Government Quota application can also be submitted online.
- Applications submitted after the specified date will not be considered.
- For more information, contact: 080-2990 4350, 2990 4268, or the District Managers of the respective districts, contact the office of D. Devaraj Arasu, Karnataka Vokkaliga Community Development Corporation.