Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 Check Application Form, Status
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023 notification released by Kotak Education Foundation. Under this scheme, girl students from the backward sections of the society will get financial support. Today in this article we are going to explain the scholarship scheme in detail covering every aspect like scholarship benefits, eligibility criteria, application process, required documents and more. If you want to get detailed information about this project, you should read the information available in this article.
What is Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023?
Kotak Mahindra Group of Companies has launched the CSR project “Kotak Kanya Scholarship”, a collaborative effort on education and livelihood. The Kotak Education Foundation is responsible for implementing this project, receiving financial support from the following companies.
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
- Under this scheme, the authorities will financially help girl students to pursue higher education after passing 12th standard. Applications are now being accepted for the scholarship program exclusively through www.buddy4study.com. Eligible candidates should get the applications before the last date. If you want to get the scholarship, then check the eligibility criteria given below once.
- Scheme Name: Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- Provided by: Kotak Education Foundation
- Provided to: Students
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date: 31 January 2023
- Official Website: Kotak Kanya
Purpose of Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Kotak Shiksha Foundation’s objective behind starting this scholarship program is to financially support the students from the backward sections of the society. Talented female students who want to continue their education but have to stop due to financial crisis will benefit from this program.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Benefits
Beneficiaries will get a scholarship of up to Rs. 1 lakh per annum to cover educational expenses including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable for on-campus hostel only), internet, laptop, books and stationery. The benefits are directly transferred to the scholar’s bank account.
The scholarship is open to female students across the country
Female students must have passed 12th class examination with 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA
Girl students admitted to first year degree programs in professional degree courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, specialized commerce, finance and computer courses or professional courses like CA, CS, CFA, CWA and LLB.
The annual family income of the applicant’s should not exceeded 3 lakh rupees
Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply under this programme.
Selection Process for Scholarship
Selection of students depends on their academic merit and financial background.
Selected candidates will be called for 2 interview rounds
Final selection of girl’s choice and scholarship is awarded.
Documents required for application
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details and documents
- Current Academic Year Fee Receipt/Banafide Letter/ID Card
- Income proof of parent/guardian
- Previous Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet (12th Class)
- Passport size photograph
Important Dates for Applying
Open the application form filling process now
Last application form filling process on 30th September 2023.
Also Check: AICTE Scholarships
How to Apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship scheme you need to go to the official website of buddy4study
From All Scholarships category you can see Kotak Kanya Scholarship from here
Click on the Apply Now option or click here directly to open the instruction page.
- Login to the website portal with registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page window’.
- If not registered with ‘Buddy4Study‘, first register yourself by clicking the Register option
- Use your Gmail/Mobile number/Facebook ID/Email account to be register & it will redirect you to official website of the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2023’ application form page.
- To start the process select the ‘Start Application‘ button and fill the required details in the online application form
- day of birth
- Name of the Guardian
- contact no
- Email Id
- Course details etc.
- Now upload the relevant documents listed above and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions
- Select the ‘Preview’ button to open the filled application and check all the details you have entered.
- If there is no ch click on ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process Age is required to do in the application form.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Update Application
Scholarship renewal is required after completion of 1st year for the remaining duration of the course every year. To obtain renewal the applicant must maintain academic performance which must always be 6 grade point average (GPA) or greater than or equal to 70%, no dropouts from regular academic sessions and no disciplinary problems. Renewal of the sole discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
Applicants must check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
Applicants are requested to apply before the last date to avoid any mistakes.
He or she should prepare all the documents before applying.
Applicants must have valid and active mobile number and email id which will be active in coming days.
Applicants are requested not to use mobile phone for scholarship form submission.
Please Check the application filled form carefully before final submission.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 262)