Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023-24 Apply Online
Online Application Invitation for Yuva Nidhi Yojana | Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka 2023-24 Application – Apply Online @sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in
Hi All, Government of Karnataka has proposed to implement Yuva Nidhi Scheme for unemployed youth among the five guarantee schemes and online application is invited from eligible beneficiaries.
The government has issued an order by implementing the “Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme – YuvaNidhi Scheme” to pay unemployment allowance to the unemployed educated youth who have obtained graduation and diploma of the state.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka 2023-24
3000 per month for unemployed graduates who passed out in the state in 2023. And 1500 rupees per month for unemployed persons with diploma. Applications are invited for “Yuva Nidhi Yojana” which provides unemployment allowance, and the money will be credited to the accounts of the beneficiaries in January 2024.
3000 per month for unemployed graduates (including vocational courses) who pass out in 2023 and are not employed after 180 days from the date of passing out. 1500 per month for unemployment allowance and diploma pass unemployed. The “Yuva Nidhi Yojana” has been implemented under the following conditions to provide unemployment allowance till employment is found or for a maximum period of two years.
Necessary Documents for Yuva nidhi Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account
- Passport size photo 2
- Permanent Certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification record
- Mobile number etc.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka 2023 Terms and Conditions:
This scheme is applicable only to Kannadigas (Domicile of Karnataka) who have not got a job for at least 6 months after graduation and diploma.
This facility is applicable for a period of two years only, the beneficiary will be entitled to the benefit of this scheme if he/she gets employment within the period of two years.
Allowance is intended to be provided through DBT and beneficiaries apply through Seva Sindhu portal.
There should be independent verification of unemployment status. False declaration or failure to declare after employment is penalised.
Eligibility of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Citizens who want to take advantage of this scheme should be natives of Karnataka state.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to all the youth of the state who have completed graduation degree or diploma.
- Further, such citizens of the state are already availing the benefit of any scheme, those citizens will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries of Karnataka state apply under this scheme and link their Aadhaar card with bank account compulsorily.
Who is not eligible for this scheme..
Those who enroll in higher education and continue their studies.
An apprentice is a salaried person.
Employed in Govt/Private Sector.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Important Dates:
- Application Start Date: 26-12-2023
- Application Last Date:
YuvaNidhi Karnataka Important Links:
Yuva nidhi Eligibility Check
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Benefits Yuva Nidhi Yojana Benefits
- The Congress government has implemented ‘Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023’ to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided every month through unemployment benefits to state graduates and diploma holders.
- Apart from this, monthly subsidy of Rs 3,000 will be given to unemployed graduates and Rs 1,500 per month to diploma holders.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the citizens of the state, the benefit amount provided under this scheme will be given to all the beneficiaries of the state directly into their bank account.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to all the beneficiary youth citizens of Karnataka state for up to 2 years.
- Educated young citizens of the state will be able to achieve financial security by taking advantage of this scheme, the implementation of which will be done by the Karnataka State Government.
- Along with this, all the citizens of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme can apply online and offline under Yuva Nidhi Yojana.
- Through this scheme unemployment allowance will be given by the state government to the unemployed children of the state. The unemployment rate in the state can be significantly reduced through this scheme.
- All youths are encouraged to take advantage of the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana.