ISAM Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
ISAM Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Recruitment 2022: Application area invited to apply for 5012 vacancies. the Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) has invited applications from suitable and right eligible & interested candidates to fill the application for the various posts will recruit for the Assistant posts.
Manager / Field Officer (FO) / Junior Survey Officer (JSO) / Directory Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Recruitment as per rules in Indian Statistical Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Institutes Released by Indian Statistical Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM)
Assistant Manager / Field Officer (FO) / Jr. Notification for the appointment of
Under Survey Officer (JSO) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) -Direct Recruitment in Karnataka State Posts. Apply through Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) official notification in June 2022. Candidates who are looking for a bright career in the Government sector can make use of this best opportunity. Interested job seekers/candidates can apply through online mode on or before 21-July-2022.
Organization Name: Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM)
No of Posts: 5012
Job Location: Telangana State, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Odisha, Uttarakhand, and Assam
Post Name: Manager / Field Officer (FO) / Junior Survey Officer (JSO) / Directory Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Salary: As per the notification of ISAM criteria
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Manager||Rs 45,000/-|
|Field Officer (FO)||Rs 45,000/-|
|Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||Rs 40,000/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs 35,000/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs 28,000/-|
Education Qualification for Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Manager||Any Degree|
|Field Officer (FO)||Any Degree|
|Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||SSLC/Any equivalent|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||PUC/Any equivalent|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||SSLC/Any equivalent|
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Field Officer (FO)||542|
|Junior Survey Officer (JSO)||1,012|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1,184|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||1,158|
As per the notification of ISAM norms
Age Limit: As per the notification of Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) recruitment notification, the Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum age must be 35 years, as per the date of notification.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of Recruitment shall be 18 and 35 years
respectively as on the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in the Upper
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 5 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) No relaxation*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) 10 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST 15 years*
SC/ST/Cat-I/Ex-Servicemen & PH Candidates: Rs.480/-
OBC Candidates: Rs.480/-
General Candidates: Rs.480/-
Mode of Payment of fee
- i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through UPI /
- Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
- ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any
- circumstances. Failure to pay the fee will entail total rejection of the application.
- iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- i. Selection will be made as per the computerized generated merit list as per the rules-based
- on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications. Only marks obtained in
- required qualification i.e, Degree Marks for the post of Assistant Manager and Field Officer,
- ITI or Diploma Marks for Junior Survey Officer, 12th Class Marks for Lower Division Clerks
- and 10th standard Marks for the post of multi-tasking staff of approved Boards aggregated
- to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks
- only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application is liable for disqualification.
- iv. In the case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by
- taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the
- maximum points or grade as 100.
- v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB
- (higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC
- trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR
- female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC trans- male, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male,
- EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male
- vi. Applicants who submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected
- from consideration.
- a). In case a candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary
- documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly, in case the candidate enters
- marks erroneously either high or low with reference to the marks list uploaded then the
- candidature will also not be considered.
- b). The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date
- after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle
- the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment
- will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational
- & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned Engaging authorities.
- c). Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to
- any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other
- dependencies. However, physical communication in regard to provisional selection
- intimation will be sent by respective Engaging authorities in due course as per the selection
- d). ISAM does not make any phone calls to the candidates. The correspondence, if any,
- is made with candidates through the respective Engaging Authority only. Candidates are
- advised not to disclose their registration numbers and mobile numbers to others and be
- guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
- e). Candidate can view his/her application status on the website by providing the
- registration number and mobile number till the results are announced.
How to apply for Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Recruitment 2022
Step1: Read the Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and make sure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria such as qualification ( below will get the recruitment link).
Step2: Once you start filling up the application through Online mode, You have the correct email ID and mobile number for the next communication purpose & keep all the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume if any experience letter, etc.
Step3: Please Click on Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Recruitment Apply Online – The link is given below.
Step4: Update all the necessary details in Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Recruitment Online Application Form.
Step5: Upload the Scanned Copies of required certificates/all the documents along with your recent Photo and Signature (If Applicable).
Step6: Please Pay the Application Fee as per your category wise. (If fee applicable only).
Step7: At the end click on submit button to complete the Process Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Recruitment 2022.
Step8: Very Important Capture/Take Screenshot/note down the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
|Important Dates to apply for ISAM jobs|
|Start Date to Apply Online||22-06-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21-07-2022|
Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM) Notification Important Links
|Official Notification |
for Karnataka Sector Jobs
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
STEPS TO APPLY
Step 1. Initially, the candidate has to register through the registration form and obtain a unique registration number
Step 2. Applicants are required to pay the registration fee. Candidates applying for multiple posts are required to fill up the form for each post individually and pay the registration fee separately for each post applied for. The candidate has to secure the Transaction ID generated by the candidate after the payment of the registration fee. In the case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after deducting the amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can wait for 72 hours for settlement.
Step 3. Apply online by submitting a Unique Registration Number and Transaction ID.
Step 4. Candidates who have successfully applied for the website can download the acknowledgment after 2 working days.
Step 5. Candidates will be selected on the basis of online submitted applications as per rules and a computerized merit list. Essential Qualification: Graduation marks for Assistant Manager and Field Officer post, ITI or Diploma for Junior Survey Officer, Class XII for Lower Division Clerk, and 10th Class marks for approved Multi-Task Staff Assignment.
Helpline: Email [email protected] for any help
Southern Region, Bengaluru
100 Feet Rd, Siddhartha Colony, Santhosapuram, 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
TELEPHONE – +91 7799310839
Eastern Region, Kolkata
M.S.O. BUILDING, SALT LAKE, SECTOR – I, KOLKATA- 700 064
Email: [email protected]
TELEPHONE – +91 7799574378
Western Region, Mumbai
Nirmala Devi Marg, Belapur Village, Sector 10, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400614
Email : [email protected]
TELEPHONE – +91 7799271978
Northern Region, New Delhi
M.B. ROAD, SAKET, NEW DELHI-110068
Email : [email protected]
TELEPHONE – +91 7799574276
Are Indian statistics agriculture and mapping fake or real?
It is real
Indian statistics agriculture and mapping recruitment 2022
Are the Indian statistics agriculture and mapping official website link is available?
Are Indian statistics agriculture and mapping government or private?
it is the government’s job
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).