BCB Bank Recruitment 2022 Apply now for Accountant, SDA, and various positions
BCB Bank Recruitment 2022: Bharat Co-operative Bank invites applications from qualified and interested candidates to fill various vacancies in Regular, Jayanagar, and Bangalore. The full number of vacancies, academic eligibility, age limit, application date, and other information are available in full detail below.
BCB Bank Recruitment 2022 Details of Vacancies
Designation: Chief Executive Officer, Senior Manager, Computer Manager, Manager, Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Second Class Assistant, Attendant
Location of duty: Candidates selected for the post must be working in Bangalore.
Number of Vacancies: A total of 18 vacancies have been filled.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Salary|
|Chief Executive Officer||1||40050-56550|
|Second Class Assistant||2||17650-32000|
Educational Qualification for BCB Bank Recruitment 2022
- Chief Executive Officer – Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Experience: – Minimum of 8 years of service experience in the banking sector in the middle / senior ranks and the latest information and technology experience in the banking sector.
- Senior Manager – Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Experience: – Minimum of 5 years of service experience in the middle / senior ranks of the banking sector and the latest information and technology experience in the banking sector.
- Computer Manager – BE Degree in Computer Science or Master’s Degree in Computer Application from an accredited university and 5 years experience in the Information and Technology Department of the Banking Sector.
- Manager – Degree and computer operations and application knowledge in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Experience – At least 5 years of service experience in the banking field.
- Accountant, Assistant Accountant – Degree in Commerce / Cooperation / Management from a recognized University and Tally Course with Computer Certificate in Computer Operation and Application.
- Experience – Preference will be given to those who work in the banking sector.
- Second Division Assistant – Secondary PUC must be proficient and have good knowledge of computer.
- Attendant – SSLC should have passed and studied Kannada as a language.
Selection Process: The attendant will be assigned to the post by combining the marks obtained in class 10 and the interview and the remaining vacancies will be combined with the written examination and interview marks.
Age Limit: Candidates should be at least 18 years old, 35 years for general class candidates, 38 years for backward classes, 40 years for upper-caste candidates, and upper class and other backward class candidates.
BCB Bank Recruitment 2022 How to apply, Read the Steps
The procedure for applying for a vacancy in Bharat Co-operative Bank Regulations
• Eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for these posts should submit their applications by post.
• Candidates wishing to apply must obtain the prescribed application form from the official website of the bank and fill in all the required information in the application form (eg candidate’s name, qualification, email address, etc.).
Address of Application: Chief Executive Officer,
Bharat Co-operative Bank Limited, no. 30, 15th Cross, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560011
Details of Fixed Application Fee: Eligible candidates for General and Backward Classes will be eligible to pay Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 500 to be paid.
Fee Payment Method: The application fee has to be paid to the regular Bharat Co-operative Bank through DD / Pay Order / Postal Order.
Application Submission Date:
Start date to apply: May 25, 2022
Deadline to apply: June 15, 2022
BCB Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online |
|Offical Website||CLICK HERE|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).