2024 KTM Duke 390: Some time ago, KTM has launched its new generation KTM Duke 390 in the Indian market, which comes with great updated features and tremendous power. The new generation 2024 KTM 390 Duke is sportier than the old generation and comes with great reading options. Today in this article we are gonna to give full information about the new KTM Duke 390.
2024 KTM Duke 390 On road price in India
The price of 2024 KTM Duke 390 is Rs 3.62 lakh on road, Delhi. Dear internet bike riders, if you want book now through online website or you can visiting nearest dealership showroom.
2024 KTM Duke 390 Design
The design of the new generation KTM 390 has been kept much more aggressive and bold than the old generation. It has been given new body work at many places and new elements especially on the fuel tank. Split LED date time running light is provided with LED headlight at the front. The low slung headlight position and wide openings for the DRLs provide this menacing look.
Apart from this, the bike has been given a redesigned Teles frame, which is now more rigid and more capable as compared to the older generation.
2024 KTM Duke 390 Features list
Among the features, it comes with a new TFT instrument cluster with all-track mode, which changes the display layout as the reading mood changes. In particular, a new launch control feature has been introduced, which is used when the motorcycle is in track mode.
2024 KTM Duke 390 duke 390 features
Other features include turn by turn navigation system, GPS connectivity, Bluetooth connectivity with Smartphone X connectivity and USB charging socket. With the help of Smartphone
- Price (On-road in) Rs. 3,62,253
- Variant 390 Duke Standard
- Colors 2 – Atlantic Blue, Electronic Orange Metallic
- Engine 398.63cc BS6
- Power 45.3 bhp
- Torque 39 Nm
- Brakes Front and rear disc brakes, ABS
- Weight 168.3 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity 15 liters
- Styling LED headlight, aggressive DRLs, redesigned fuel tank
- Performance 399cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine
- Transmission Six-speed gearbox, slipper clutch, quickshifter
- Rider Aids all Launch control, ride modes are (Rain, Street, and Track)
- Instrument Cluster 5-inch TFT display with various parameters monitoring
- Additionally Smartphone connectivity Features, turn-by-turn navigation features, call and music control options.
- Frame Powder-coated steel trellis frame
- Suspension 33mm USD front forks, monoshock with adjustability
- Braking System 320mm front disc, 240mm rear disc, dual-channel ABS, cornering ABS, Supermoto ABS
- Tires 17-inch alloys, Michelin tires
- Color Options Atlantic Blue, Electronic Orange Metallic
- Competition BMW G310R
2024 KTM Duke 390 Engine
A 399 cc Liquid Gold engine is used to operate the bike, which generates 45.3 bhp at 8500 rpm and 39 Nm of torque at 6500 rpm. This engine comes with 6 speed gear box. In this you get three reading modes Street, Rain and Track. The top speed of the new KTM Duke 390 is 167 kilometers per hour. In this you get a fuel tank capacity of 15 liters. Its companion bike has now been operated under the new OBD2 of the Government of India, due to which it is now ready to run on 20% blended fuel.
2024 KTM Duke 390 Suspension and Brakes
43m in bike. The WP Apex Open Country Sub Front comes with a WP Apex separate piston monoshock with rebound and compression adjustability and a 5 step rebound and preload adjustability suspension setup. Apart from this, it gets dual channel ABS for better braking safety. The bike has a 320mm disc brake at the front and a 240mm disc brake at the rear with callipers brake.
Even after the new updated engine and many special changes, its weight has reduced by 2 kg. The old version weighed 167 kg, while the new updated one weighs 165 kg.
2024 KTM Duke 390 Rivals
The new KTM Duke competes directly with the BMW G310R, Bajaj Dominar 400, TVS Apache RTR 310 in the Indian market.
|Registration ||Click Here|
|Book KTM Duke||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Link||Join Now|
|Home Page||Visit websites…|