Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme
Yeshasvini Co-operative Farmers Health Care Scheme provides health insurance coverage to Wrights (tenant farmers or farmers) who are members of cooperative societies in Karnataka. This scheme covers around more than 803 surgical procedures.
Economically weaker sections of farmers are deprived of various health facilities provided by the government. The State Government of Karnataka launched the Yeshasvini Arogya Vima Yojana on 1 June 2003 with the objective of helping them in providing comprehensive affordable medical facilities in the state.
The scheme is implemented by the Department of Co-operatives and it utilizes the funds of the Co-operative Societies through Yashavini Trust. It provides medical insurance coverage with coverage of 823 different surgical procedures. Individuals who are members of a cooperative society can avail the benefits of this health insurance scheme only.
What is covered?
Yashavini Healthcare Insurance Plan covers the expenses of the following surgical procedures:
Pediatric, Orthopedic Surgery
Vascular, Neurological, Ophthalmology, Genito-Urinary Surgery
The dog has bitten
Accidents while doing agricultural activities
What is not closed?
The following medical procedures are excluded from Yashavani Health Insurance Scheme:
- Skin treatments, cosmetic surgery, grafting
- Kidney transplant
- Heart transplant
- Dental treatment
- Regular inspection
- Diagnostic tests
- Nasal septum
- Joint replacement surgery
- Autoimmune diseases
- Inpatient medical treatment
- Road accidents
Eligibility Criteria for Yeshavini Health Insurance Scheme
Below are the eligibility criteria to apply for Yashavini Health Insurance Scheme:
- A person below 75 years of age is eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Applicants must be members of a cooperative society in Karnataka at least three months prior to the application process.
- Spouses, parents, and children can also avail the benefits of this scheme.
To apply for Yashavani Health Insurance Scheme you need to submit photocopies of the following documents:
- Proof of age
- Address proof
- An official document showing that you’re a member of rural or urban cooperative societies.
How to register online?
To register for Yashasvini Arogya Vima Yojana, a person must be a member of rural or urban cooperative societies at least three months prior to the registration process. New registration and membership renewal is done from May to June every year.
How to get Yashavini Health Card?
Following are the steps to get a Yeshasvini Health Card:
- Visit the website ( Link is given below
- Click on the ‘Register for Cooperative Society’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Apply Online for Yashaswini Health Card’ link.
- Enter all the details in the online registration form and click ‘Submit’.
- After submission, you will get your user id and password.
- Go to ‘Home Page.
- Login to the portal using your credentials.
- You will be redirected to the Yashavini Health Card form.
- Fill out the form and finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Claim Yashavini Health Insurance Plan?
To avail of the benefits of the Yashavini Health Insurance Scheme, a person has to contact its network hospital and follow the given procedures:
- Visit the network hospital of this scheme.
- Contact the Medical Coordination Officer and provide all relevant documents.
- After verifying the documents, you will have to pay the enrollment fee for the medical examinations.
- Based on the diagnosis, if medical surgery is required, a pre-authorization request is sent to the managed service provider (MSP).
- The MSP will review the request and give approval for cashless treatment.
- After discharge, the hospital sends the discharge summary and bills to MSP for claim settlement.
Features and Benefits of the Yashavini Healthcare Insurance Plan
Following are the features and benefits of the Yashavini Healthcare Insurance Plan:
- Farmers must be members of this society for at least 3 months to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Beneficiaries can avail of insurance coverage for any of the listed diseases.
- Fishermen’s cooperatives, farmers, self-help groups, and women’s empowerment groups can also register for the Yeshasvini card facility.
- Yashavini Healthcare Insurance facility can be availed by a person below 75 years of age and an infant.
- The scheme provides financial coverage for 823 surgical procedures in its network hospitals.
How To Fill Yeshasvini Health Insurance Scheme Form Online
|New Register||CLICK HERE|
|New Member Register||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Number of Network Hospitals Under the Scheme
There are more than 572 network hospitals under the Yeshasvini scheme – Co-operative Farmers Health Care Scheme. The following data shows the network hospitals in Karnataka
|Name of the District||Number of Network Hospitals|
What is the maximum age limit to avail the benefits of the Yashavani Health Insurance Scheme?
A person must be less than 75 years of age to avail the benefits of Yashavani Health Insurance Scheme.
Who can register for this scheme?
Farmers, Fishermen’s Cooperatives, Farmers, Self Help Groups and Women Empowerment Groups can register under the Yashasvini Card facility.
How many types of surgeries are covered under Yashavini Health Insurance Plan?
Yashasvini Arogya Vima Yojana covers 823 different surgical procedures.