Vidyasiri Scholarship | Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date, Renewal, Check Status, Selection List
Today we are sharing with you important information related to the new Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme made by the Government of Karnataka. You will be able to apply for this scholarship by reading the following article. In this article, we have shared the basic details for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023-24 so that you can apply without any hassle or problem. Make sure to read the article below to know more about the step-by-step application process.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
vidyasiri scholarship 2023-24 apply online Karnataka state government has created a new scholarship scheme for those people who want to get financial aid to continue their education. This scholarship is available from the Backward Classes Welfare Department, especially from the Government of Karnataka. Talented students from backward classes are welcome to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme to help them further their education. The application form for the scholarship program has started. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka state to apply for this scholarship.
the last date to apply is 27 July /vidyasiri scholarship 2023-24 last date The latest information shared by the authority for the scholarship program on the state scholarship portal Last date to apply for a scholarship is 31st March 2022. Applicants from different parts and sections of the state can apply through the state scholarship portal on or before the deadline.
Vidyasiri Scheme Last Date Extended
According to the recently released information by Vidyasiri Scholarship Program Authority, the last date to apply for the scholarship program has been extended 27 July , The authority released an official notification on the 13th. Sharing information related to December 2023 Scholarship Program. Under this scholarship program, a student from the state of Karnataka will be given financial assistance. Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship before the extended deadline can now visit the official website.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 for degree students
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the Scholarship||Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Details|
|Launched||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||To Providing scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Karnataka state Students|
Vidyasiri Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and resident of Karnataka state.
- He/she must have studied in Karnataka for at least 7 years.
- The candidate must belong to a backward class and should attach a valid caste certificate as proof.
- The applicant must have completed his/her Bachelor’s/ Master’s/ Master’s/ Master’s degree by 2019.
- He should belong to a reserved category like SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC.
- Students must have secured at least 90% marks in the final qualifying examination from any government-recognized board.
- The candidate must have at least 75% attendance in the college to be credited to the scholarship fund.
- Candidates have to link the Aadhar card with the bank account as the scholarship amount is directly deposited in the bank account.
- Under Prakash Yojana (SC/ST), the annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs 2,50,000.
- The annual family income of applicants under 2A, 3A, and 3B schemes (OBC/EBC) from all sources should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000.
Note: All applicants need to link their bank account with an Aadhar card (Mandatory)
Details of Awards
The following awards are given in this vidyasiri scholarship for degree students:-
- 1000 scholarships are awarded to SSLC students.
- 500 scholarships are provided to the students under class 12th.
- 500 scholarships will be given separately to the candidates pursuing Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree (common course).
- 500 scholarships are awarded to candidates pursuing professional bachelor’s degree / professional master’s degree (technical, medical, and other related sciences).
- SSLC candidates get INR 10,100 scholarship.
- 12th class candidates get INR 15,000 scholarship.
- Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree receive INR 20,000 scholarship.
- Candidates pursuing a Master’s course receive a scholarship of INR 25,000.
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Scheme deposits the scholarship amount directly into the account of the selected bank.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Record Requirement
The following documents are required to be submitted for this scholarship:-
- sslc hall ticket number
- Aadhar card or EID number
- Caste certificate issued by Tehsildar or Deputy Tehsildar
- income certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by School and College
- Scan a copy of the Aadhaar linked bank passbook.
- passport size color photograph
Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Process
To apply for the scholarship you need to follow the following simple steps:-
- Click on the link given below to go to the official web page of the scholarship.
- Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
- Scroll down and go to Student Zone
- Three types of scholarships will open on your screen.
- You have to apply for the scholarship of your choice
- Click on the apply online option
- SSP Scholarship
- SSP Scholarship Portal opens on the screen.
- If you have not already registered, register yourself in the portal.
- Or if you are already registered in the portal, then log in with the details.
- Now select a scholarship from the scholarship list.
- The application form opens on your screen
- you have to fill out the application form
- Enter all the details
- upload all documents
- Go through all the details
- Successfully submit the form
- Take a printout of the correctly filled form
- You should send a printout of the duly filled form to your concerned District Officer.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Application Status | Vidyasiri Scholarship Status
You should follow the following simple steps to verify the status of your application:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official web page of the scholarship
- You have to click on the Student Services button
- A drop-down menu opens on your screen
- Click on Application Status Option
- A new page opens on your screen.
- application status
- Enter all your details
- enter captcha code
- Click on Get Status
- App Status opens on your screen.
How to apply for Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
Step1: Read the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 thoroughly and make sure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria such as qualification ( below will get the scholarship link).
Step2: Once you start filling up the application through Online mode, You have the correct email ID and mobile number for the next communication purpose & keep all the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, etc.
Step3: Please Click on Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023 Apply Online – The link is given below.
Step4: Update all the necessary details on the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 Application Form.
Step5: Upload the Scanned Copies of required certificates/all the documents along with your recent Photo and Signature (If Applicable).
Step6: No Application Fee
Step7: At the end click on submit button to complete the Process Vidyasiri Scholarship 2023
Step8: Very Important Capture/Take Screenshot/note down the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
Step9: Please check your email/Gmail regularly for communication & updates from SDF.
Please click here to Apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship
|Last date to apply for Backward Welfare Department Post Matric Scholarship||Apply now|
|Apply Now||Click here|
|Apply for |
|Official website||Click here|
|Home Page||Click here|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Print Application / Receipt
- Open the official website of BCWD Karnataka.
- The home page of the website opens.
- Select the Student Services option.
- Now select Know Your Application Number.
- The form opens for printing the application/acknowledgment.
- Print Application / Receipt
- Enter the information in the application form.
- Now Click on Get Scholarship Details Option.
- Open the official website of BCWD Karnataka.
- The home page of the website opens.
- Select the Report option from the home screen.
- A new page opens on the screen.
- Select the total amount to be applied by PMS Online option.
- Now click on the Get Report option.
- Details appear on the screen.
- Click on the link given here to go to the official web page of the scholarship.
- The homepage of the website opens on the screen.
- Now you should select the complaint icon on the home screen.
- The new website IGPRS Karnataka opens on the screen.
- IGPRS Karnataka
- From the home page of this website, you have to click on the login option.
- A popup window opens on the screen where you have to enter your login details if you are already registered.
- IGPRS Karnataka Complaints
- If you haven’t already registered then you should click on New User Registration.
- After that, you can easily register your complaint there.
Address: Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department No. 16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Ars Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasant Nagar, Bangalore – 560052.
- Pratibha, IAS/KAS Online Phone Number: 8050770004
- Email ID: [email protected]