Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023 Apply online, Application Form, last date, Amount
Vidya Poshak : 25,000/- Application Invitation for Vidya Patok Scholarship Directly to Bank Account
Hello everyone. In today’s article, information is provided about the Vidya Parent Scholarship. Scholarships are awarded by Dharwad Vidya Patron to provide financial assistance to poor meritorious students. What are the qualifications required to apply for this scholarship?, What should be the qualification?, How much scholarship is available?, How to apply?, What is the last date to apply? The complete information about it will be given to you through this article. For all similar information click here to join our telegram channel now all information is given below please read completely.
Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023-24:
This scholarship scheme is launched by Vidya Path Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). Applications are invited for the academic year 2023-24 in Vidyaposhaka Nurture Merit’ scheme. Students who appear in the current year’s Excell examination can also apply. PU Arts, Commerce, Diploma, ITI, JTTC admission candidates can apply.
www.vidyaposhak.org Scholarship Latest Update News 2023-24
|Name of Scholarship||Vidya Poshak Scholarship|
|Scholarship by||Vidya Poshak |
Non-Government Organization (NGO)
|Scholarship For||Medical & Engineering Students|
|Objective||Provide Education & |
Skill Development Training
How much scholarship is available for which courses?:
Admission fee is provided for PU Arts, Commerce, Diploma, ITI, JTTC, Engineering and Medical courses.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply:
- Percentage in previous year class. Those who have scored more than 85 marks and should get 70% marks in Vidya Parent Examination
- Preference will be given to students in government schools and rural areas
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the application.
- Fill the application with relevant information
- Please keep the contact number used in the application form for Vidya Path Financial Assistance Program
Documents required for submission of application:
- SSLC/Class-10 Marks Card Photo
- A photo of the latest electricity bill of your home
- Ration card photo
- Bank passbook 1st page and 6 months transaction page photos of earning member of applicant’s family
- Income certificate
- Family photo in front of housing unit (front of house)
- Complete video of living unit (video must cover exterior and interior of house) 30 seconds – 60 seconds
- Call 0836-2747357 (between 10AM-5PM) for any queries
Vidya Poshak Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Last date for submission of application: 10th June 2023
Click here to apply online
Method of selection:
This scholarship is selected based on the academic merit of the student and their financial situation and they should get 70% marks in the Vidya Patron exam.
How to Submit Application:
Step 1: First candidates must visit the official portal @ https://www.vidyaposhak.ngo/
Step 2: Now the scholarship applications will appear on the home page of the official website, select according to your class, click Apply Now Scholarship Application
Step 3: Now a page will open in a new tab. Now you can read all the terms and conditions on that page and click on “Apply Now” at the bottom of the page
Step 4: Again a new tab, a page will open, on that page there is a google form, which you have to fill all the correct information and attach all the required documents.
Step 5: Now the officer will check your documents and if you are eligible you will get the scholarship amount.
|Application form |
|Click Here |
|Apply Scholarship |
|Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Link||Join Now|
|Home Page||Visit websites…|
- Keep the following documents & information ready before filling the form
- SSLC Marks card photo
- Recent electricity bill photo
- Applicant’s family earning member’s Bank passbook 1st page and 6 months transaction page photos
- Ration card photo
- Income certificate
- Family photo in front of dwelling unit(house photo)
- Full Video of the dwelling unit (In video outside and inside the house should be covered)
Please note: Shrivardhantech website publishes only accurate and authentic information to its readers. Here we do not cast any unauthorized and false information.