Raita Siri Scheme, Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 Rs 10000 per Hectare Apply Online, Registration, Status
Apply online at raithasiri.karnataka.gov.in for Karnataka Raitha Siri Yojana 2022 Rs 10000 per hectare registration form, application status. Karnataka State Government has launched a new scheme i.e. Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022. As a result of this scheme, the Karnataka state government has to provide 10 thousand per hectare/ Rs10,000 per hectare to all millet farmers. Some farmers work on dry land which is not suitable for growing millet. Due to this farmers have to face a lot of difficulties in working on their land.
The Karnataka State Government has launched a scheme called Raitha Siri Yojana for the farmers of Karnataka. This scheme was announced in the state budget 2019-20. By starting this scheme, the government will uplift the agriculture sector of the state and invest Rs. 10,000 per hectare to millet farmers. This article about the complete process and best practices to get benefit from the Raitha Siri scheme.
The objective of the Raitha Siri Scheme
This is the motto of the Raita Siri scheme.
- To increase the agricultural sector.
- To provide financial assistance to the agricultural laborers and farmers of the state.
- Total Rs. 10,000 per hectare to millet growers.
- Construction of agricultural ponds for restoration of water.
- ISAM Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Indian Statistics Agriculture and Mapping (ISAM), 5012 Asst Manager, Feild Officer
Raitha Siri Scheme overview
The Karnataka Raitha Siri scheme launched by the Government of Karnataka has been launched for the market growers. The official announcement of the system was made during the Karnataka State Budget 2019-20. Financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 will be given to all market producers. Government Rs. 250 crores for project implementation. Through this scheme, the government encourages organic farming in the state. The plan, along with other important highlights, is priced at Rs. 5,500 crore for crop insurance; Zero budget natural farming for which Rs. 40 crores have been sanctioned; Coastal Package Scheme Rs. 7500 is fixed and for fruit cultivation Rs. 150 crores has been made.
Features of the Raitha Siri Scheme
The salient features of the project are mentioned here.
- Promotion of organic farming process: According to the state government, organic farming is being encouraged a lot in Karnataka.
- The incentive for low millet crop: Government will give Rs. 10,000 per hectare. This allowance is deposited directly into the bank account of the farmer. Farmers are paid in one installment. Through this, the scheme ensures the growth of small millets.
- The incentive for farmers: The state government will provide Rs. 7,500 per hectare to encourage farmers to grow paddy under the Coastal Package Scheme. Rupees for this. 50 million.
- Improvement in economic condition: The government of Karnataka Rs. 150 crores for improving the economic condition of the farmers growing pomegranate and grapes.
- Benefits of Micro Irrigation System: Govt. 145 crore for adopting the Israel model for the micro-irrigation process. It helps in increasing the profitability of crops with minimum water usage.
- Zero Budget for Natural Farming: ZBNF or Zero Budget for Natural Farming, the government has given a total of Rs. 40 crores for the carrying on of the project.
Required Documents for raitha Siri yojana
Following are the documents required to apply for Raita Siri Yojana.
- residential certificate
- income certificate
- land records
- address proof
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
project/Scheme/Yojana of raitha Siri implementation
As per the current strategy, the scheme will provide MSP to around 12 notified farms. As expected, the Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) will be around 9.6%. On the other hand, the industrial sector grew by 7.4 percent as against 4.7 percent. Services remained flat at 12.3% on a year-over-year basis.
How to Apply for Raitha Siri Scheme?
The state government has recently implemented this scheme. The official website link is given below for this article and it will be available complete information regarding the process to apply for the scheme. After all the details are ready, Then you can apply through our website as I said that direct application link is given here, and eligible beneficiaries can apply for the scheme on the state portal. And get the benefits from the raitha Siri scheme under the government of Karnataka.
raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in Registration Raita Siri Scheme 2022
However, there are many schemes and projects for the development of the state. But many people could not take advantage of these schemes due to a lack of information. Shri Kumar Swamy has also given information about Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme. Under this, an amount of about 5 thousand crores has been released in 2018. 46,000 crores under the budget by the Agriculture Department to help the farmers.
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022|
|Launched||Government of Karnataka|
|undertaken||The Agricultural Department of Karnataka Government|
|benefits of the scheme||to provide Rs 10,000 per hectare|
|Project||Production of millet|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Karnataka state who grow millets.|
|Official Website Link||raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in|
Karnataka Raita Siri Scheme Apply Online
This scheme caters to the needs of the farmers to promote the cultivation of millet in the state. Hence, the government has done a good job of making this possible with the Raitha Siri Yojana 2022. Due to this, the millet growers who have applied to this scheme proposed by the Karnataka state government will get Rs 10,000 per hectare. Please read our article till the end to get more details.
Karnataka raitha Siri scheme online application
Features of Raitha Siri Scheme Karnataka 2022:
- The state government plans to promote organic farming with millet growers in Karnataka.
- Later the government encouraged farmers or laborers growing millet.
- Due to this scheme, the number of small millet growers has also increased.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide Rs 10,000 per hectare to the millet growers.
- They don’t need to go anywhere to get money. The amount should be remitted by direct bank transfer in their account statement given at the time of registration.
- Along with this, the government has given financial assistance of 75 hundred rupees per hectare to the paddy growers.
- In addition, the Karnataka government has adopted Israel’s model for the micro-irrigation process, which is minimal use of water in growing crops.
- Under this scheme, the government has helped the farmers of their state financially, by stabilizing their lives.
- The government has developed water wells for farmers working on dry land with the help of other schemes.
- Ultimately the main objective of the Karnataka state government is to help its farmers in every way whether they have money or advice to grow crops.
- Santoor Scholarship Registration Santoor Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Eligibility & List Excellent
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme Application Process 2022
Millet growers have now reviewed the application process. So, here we are helping you with the details of the Raitha Siri Scheme. Follow the instruction given below.
- Firstly, interested candidates should visit the official website of Raitha Siri- Agriculture Department (KSDA).
- Karnataka Raita Mitra Portal
- Karnataka Raita Mitra Portal
- Then, after clicking on the above link the home page of the official page will appear on your screen.
- On this page, you can see the given options for various schemes related to the agriculture sector.
- Karnataka Raita Siri Scheme Apply Online application online
- After that, you have to check the new scheme Kisan Siri. After that, the option of download is also given.
- Click on the Download option.
- And for our people of Karnataka state, a new page is opened with a PDF file in the Kannada language.
- If you want to read the guideline first then click on the option given below.
- The government of Karnataka has not yet started the online process for applying. So, wait a few more days for the online application process. After releasing the online application process by the Govt. After that, we will update you soon.
Selection of Beneficiaries of Raita Siri Scheme
- The Joint Director of Agriculture of the district will provisionally fix the target taluk wise for their district on the basis of the crop survey.
- The Taluk Assistant Director of Agriculture will inform the farmers about this scheme in the local newspaper and give a deadline for the farmers to register their names with FRUITS ID at the concerned Farmer Contact Centers.
- In all the numbers linked to the joint account, the farmer growing the cereal crop should register with FRUITS ID and get consent from other account holders.
- Preference is given to Paja/Papam/Minorities/Women, Farmers according to law. Giving incentives to put beneficiary farmers to be limited to a maximum of two hectares only.
- Beneficiaries Informing registered cereal-grown farmers to upload crops in crop survey compulsorily / Informing farmers to register PR.
- Incentives equal to Backward Class area from 2022-23 Beneficiaries of cereal demonstration under NFSM scheme are not eligible for subsidy under Raithasiri scheme.
|Organic Farming and Millet Promotional||CLICK HERE|
|Raithasiri Guidelines||CLICK HERE|
|Savayava Siri scheme||Click here|
|Login FRUITS Id||Click here|
|Karnataka Raita Siri Scheme Apply Online|
|Home Page||Click here|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).