Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in registration, check beneficiary status, 12th installment update – complete eKYC before 31st
Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022-23
Ganga Kalyana Scheme, Ganga Kalyana Yojana karnataka 2022
Latest PM Kisan News:
The last date to complete PM KISAN eKYC has been extended to 31 August 2022.
The government will soon release the 12th installment of the PM-Kisan scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a central sector scheme that provides income support to landlord farmer families in India. The scheme provides supplementary financial assistance to farmers for obtaining various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities and their domestic needs.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 Apply Online, Login & Last Date
PM-Kisan provides income support to all farmer families having cultivable land. Under this scheme, 100% of funding is provided by the Government of India. It aims to meet the financial needs of farmers in obtaining agricultural inputs to ensure proper crop health and optimum yield.
The State Government and Union Territory Administration will identify eligible farmer families for financial assistance under the scheme guidelines. Once the beneficiaries are identified, the funds under this scheme are directly transferred to their bank accounts.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is a CSR initiative of LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) to support the education of underprivileged students in India
More Latest Updates:
1 January 2022
On 1 January 2022, the Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi released the 10th installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi.
9 August 2021
Prime Minister Shri. On 9 August 2021, Narendra Modi released the 9th installment of the PM-Kisan fund worth over Rs 19,500 crore to over 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families under the PM-Kisan scheme.
14 May 2021
The Central Government has released the 8th installment of the PM-KISAN Fund worth Rs 19,000 crore to 9.5 crores PM-KISAN beneficiaries on May 14, 2021, to help the farmers.
SSP Scholarship Status | How To Check Now SSP Scholarship Status 2022
SSP Scholarship Status, ssp-scholarship-2021-22-status-how-to-check-ssp-scholarship-status-2022
Eligibility Criteria under PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi
Under this scheme, all the land owner farmer families are eligible for benefits. Zamindar Kisan Parivar is defined under the scheme guidelines as a family in which the husband, wife, and minor children have cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State or Union Territory. The existing land ownership system is used for the identification of beneficiaries.
PM-KISAN Scheme Exclusion Category
Lower category beneficiaries belonging to higher economic status are not eligible to get benefits under the scheme.
Every institutional landlord.
Farmer families belonging to one or more of the following categories:
Current and former constitutional office holders.
Present and former Ministers, Ministers of State, Presidents of District Panchayats, Mayors of Municipal Corporations, Members of Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha or State Legislative Assemblies or State Legislative Councils.
Every retired and serving employee of Central or State Government Ministries or Offices or Departments and its field units or affiliated offices or Autonomous Bodies under Central/State Public Undertakings and employees of Government and local bodies. (Except Class IV/Multi Tasking Staff/Group D Employees).
Every retired or retired pensioner having a monthly pension of Rs.10,000 and above (Except Class IV/Multi Tasking Staff/Group D Employees)
Every person who has paid income tax during the previous assessment year.
Professionals like engineers, doctors, chartered accountants, lawyers, and architects are registered with professional bodies and maintain a profession by practicing.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date, Renewal, Check Status, Selection List Excellent Scholarship
Vidyasiri Scholarship, Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date, Renewal, Check Status, Selection List
Benefits to be given under PM-Kisan Scheme
Under the PM-Kisan scheme, an income support of Rs 6,000 per year is provided to all farmer families who have cultivable land in their name, irrespective of the size of their land.
6,000 will be paid every year in three equal installments as follows:
|Installment||Period of Payment|
PM-Kisan Aadhar Link
To take advantage of the PM-Kisan scheme, farmers must have an Aadhar card. Farmers cannot enroll or register as beneficiaries under the PM-Kisan scheme if they have an Aadhaar card. The installment will be released only on the basis of the database linked to Aadhaar.
Beneficiaries can link their Aadhaar with the bank account of the PM-Kisan portal by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the PM-Kisan Portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ and click on the ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Record’ option.
- A page will open for editing Aadhaar details. On the page, select the ‘Aadhaar Number’ option, enter the Aadhar Number, Captcha and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The farmer dashboard will open where they can edit the Aadhaar number or update it and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
PM-Kisan e-KYC for farmers
The government has made e-KYC mandatory for farmers registered under PM-KISAN to receive their installment under the scheme. Therefore, farmers registered under the PM-Kisan scheme should do their e-KYC before 31 May 2022. If the farmer does not do e-KYC then he will not get the installment under the scheme.
Earlier, the government allowed farmers to do Aadhaar-based eKYC through OTP authentication on the PM-Kisan portal till March 31, 2022. However, the government has now temporarily suspended this option on the PM-Kisan portal.
Thus, at present, the process of e-KYC is done by visiting the nearest CSC centers for biometric authentication. However, the last date for e-KYC has been extended from 31 March 2022 to 31 May 2022.
National Overseas Scholarship 2022 For ST Students, Apply Abroad Online.tribal.gov.in Excellent
National Overseas Scholarship for obc students 2022,portal,apply online,karnataka, general category students,login, india, apply
PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card
The government launched the Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme in 1988 to provide timely credit to farmers. The objective of the KCC scheme is to provide short-term formal credit to the farmers. The government has linked KCC to the PM-Kisan scheme.
PM-Kisan beneficiaries can apply for a KCC card and get short-term loans at low-interest rates under a KCC card. Loans given to farmers under the KCC card provide them with a credit limit to buy equipment and meet other expenses.
The features of the PM-Kisan Credit Card are as follows:
- Loans are offered at low-interest rates of 2% to 4%
- Collateral free loan up to Rs 3 lakh.
- Built-in crop insurance coverage.
- Flexible repayment option of loan.
- Beneficiaries of the PM-Kisan scheme can apply for a PM-Kisan credit card by following the following procedure:
- Visit the PM-Kisan Portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Download KCC Form’ option.
- ‘Loan Application Form Opens for Agriculture Loan to Prime Minister-Kisan Beneficiaries’. Farmers download this form.
- Fill in all the details in the form. To apply for a KCC card, farmers have to select the option ‘Issue of fresh KCC’ given under section ‘B’ while filling the form.
- After filling the form, the form has to be submitted along with the required documents to the Farmers Bank.
- The bank processes the request and issues the KCC card to the farmer.
- Alternatively, beneficiaries can visit the website of the bank where they wish to apply for a PM-Kisan credit card, fill out the application form for the KCC card on the website and submit it online. The bank will process the application and provide the KCC card to the PM-Kisan beneficiary.
Application process under PM-KISAN
Farmers can apply for this scheme in the following ways:
- Eligible farmers can apply for this scheme by submitting the required details to the Revenue Officers, Village Patwaris, or other designated officers or agencies.
- Eligible farmers can visit their nearest Common Service Centers (CSCs) for registration under the scheme after paying the fee, or
- Eligible farmers can self-register on the PM-Kisan portal through Farmers Corner.
Details to be provided for registration:
- mobile number
- Category (SC/ST).
- Aadhaar Number (if Aadhaar number is not provided, then Aadhaar Enrollment Number and Voter ID Card, Driving License, NREGA Job Card, or any other prescribed document for identification issued by Central/State/UT Government).
- Applicant’s bank account number
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Details Eligibility How To Apply And Application Form Required Documents
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Details Eligibility How to Apply and Application Form Required Documents
PM-Kisan Online Registration Process
The online registration process for the PM-Kisan scheme is as follows:
- Visit the PM-Kisan Portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ option.
- The ‘New Farmer Registration Form’ page will open. The registration page will check whether the farmer is already registered on the portal or not.
- For verification, farmers have to select the ‘Rural Farmer Registration’ or ‘Urban Farmer Registration’ option and enter their Aadhaar number, select state from the drop-down list, enter the captcha and click on the ‘Search’ button have to click.
- If the farmer’s details are not found in the database, the page will display a confirmation and ‘If you want to register yourself. Farmers have to click on the ‘Yes’ tab.
- A registration form will open where the farmer will have to enter personal and banking details and click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Follow the instructions shown on the farmer page and complete the registration process.
PM-Kisan Mobile App Registration
Farmers can register by downloading the PM-Kisan mobile app from Google Play Store. Farmers can directly download PM-KISAN Mobile App from Google Play Store or visit the PM-Kisan website on their mobile and click on the ‘Download PMKISAN Mobile App‘ option in the ‘Kisan Corner’ section.
The process of PM-KISAN registration on the PMKISAN mobile app is as follows:
- Open PMKISAN mobile application, select language from the list, and click on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ button.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number, and Captcha, and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill out the registration form with details like name, bank details, address, IFSC code, land details, etc, and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the registration.
- The respective states and union territories identify the beneficiaries. Farmer details are maintained by the states or union territories either manually or electronically. The benefits to the beneficiaries are directly transferred to their bank accounts.
Documents Required for PM-Kisan Registration
- Aadhar card
- proof of citizenship
- Documents showing ownership of land
- Bank account details
Check PM-Kisan Application Status
After submitting the PM-Kisan application online on the PM-Kisan portal or through CSC, farmers can check their registration status by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the PM-Kisan Portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmer Corner’ and click on the ‘Self Registered/CSC Farmer Status’ option.
- Enter ‘Aadhaar Number’ and ‘Image Code’ (Captcha Code) and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- The status of the submitted registration application will be displayed.
PM-Kisan beneficiary status
The list of PM-Kisan beneficiaries will be published by the government on the official PM-Kisan portal. After registration on Kisan Portal, they can check their PM-Kisan Status. The name of the farmer in the list of PM-Kisan beneficiaries will get benefit from this scheme. The PM-Kisan status check process is as follows:
- Visit the official PM-Kisan Portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ button.
The ‘Beneficiary Status’ page will open.
- Enter Aadhar Number, Account Number, or Mobile Number and Captcha and click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Get Data’ button, all the transaction information of the PM-Kisan beneficiaries will be shown. The details of the last installment, the date of the last installment in the beneficiary’s account, and the bank account details of the amount deposited will be displayed on the screen.
Beneficiaries can also check the PM-Kisan Yojana list for a particular village. Farmers can check whether their village is included in the beneficiary list for this scheme or not by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the official PM-Kisan Portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ button.
The ‘Beneficiary under PM Kisan’ page will open.
- Enter the State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village and click on the ‘Get Report’ button.
- The status of the PM-Kisan beneficiary will be displayed.
Procedure To Apply Under pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi scheme
Pm-Kisan scheme online application
|New Farmer Registration Form||Apply Now|
|Beneficiary Status||Click here|
|OTP Based E-KYC||CLICK HERE|
|Beneficiaries list under PM-Kisan||CLICK HERE|
|Official website||Click here|
|Home Page||Click here|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
PM-Kisan Helpline Number
PM-Kisan Helpline Number for Farmers – 155261/011-24300606
frequently asked questions
How are the beneficiaries identified under the PM-KISAN scheme and shortlisted for payment of benefits under the scheme?
The State Government or Union Territory Government will be solely responsible for identifying the eligible farmer families for providing benefits under this scheme. After registration of farmers on the PM-Kisan portal, existing records of land or land ownership system in different states or union territories will be used to identify and shortlist the beneficiaries for transfer of benefits under the scheme.
What is the reason for the non-payment of the PM-Kisan scheme?
The installment of the PM-Kisan scheme can be stopped due to many reasons. Some common reasons are-
The name given in the PM-Kisan portal at the time of registration does not match with the name entered in the bank account.
Due to errors in bank details like IFSC code and account number, the installment account cannot be accessed.
The installment amount may not be received due to a difference in name on the Aadhar card or PAN card.
Can the details are given in the PM-Kisan portal be changed?
Yes. The details given during registration can be edited or changed on the PM-Kisan portal. The process to change the details given in PM-Kisan registration is as follows:
- Visit the official PM-Kisan Portal.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmer Corner’ and click on the ‘Auto Registered Farmer Update’ button.
- The ‘Edit Self-Registered Farmer Details’ page will open.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and Captcha and click on the ‘Search’ button and edit the information.
Is the benefit under the PM-Kisan scheme directly credited to the beneficiary’s account?
The benefit of Rs 2,000 per installment is directly credited into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Are farmers living in urban areas eligible to get benefits under the PM-Kisan scheme?
Yes. There is no distinction between rural and urban agricultural land under the scheme. Thus, both farmers located in rural and urban areas are covered under this scheme, provided the land located in urban areas is under actual cultivation.
Can farmers take advantage of the PM-Kisan scheme against using agricultural land for non-agricultural purposes?
No. Agricultural land used for non-agricultural purposes is not covered under the scheme. Only those farmers who have cultivable land to be used for agricultural purposes are eligible to get benefits under the scheme.