PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Online Registration Starts at yet.nta.ac.in, eligibility, last date, apply online, Register, Login
PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022 Apply Online | PM YASASVI Entrance Test Application Form | Young Achievers Scholarship Online Registration Now at.nta.ac.in. PM Yasasvi Scheme Eligibility, Benefits, and Last Date | NTA has started the application process for Scholarship Entrance Test 2022. All eligible applicants are encouraged to register for the scholarship program on the NTA website by August 26, 2022. Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award Program for Young Achievers in India YASASVI is a scholarship program designed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for deserving students. In this article, we will know about PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 including its objectives, benefits, and other relevant information.
Pradhan Mantri Yasasvi Scheme 2022
MSJ&E, the National Examinations Agency established by the Government of India, is an autonomous, self-sustaining premier examination body that conducts efficient and transparent standardized examinations for the admission of applicants to higher educational institutions. As a result, the government has developed the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YAASASVI). Click to know more details about the “PFMS Scholarship”.
This scholarship is limited to OBC, Nomadic and Semi Nomadic Tribe, DNT. The exact eligibility requirements are mentioned in the next section. Scholarships are offered at two different levels for Class 9 students and Class 11 students. This scholarship program is offered to Indian students only. From the particular State/UT to which the applicant belongs, i.e. where he resides. A written test known as YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST 2022 will be used to select applicants for scholarship awards.
PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2022 Overview
|Scholarship Name||PM YASASVI Scheme 2022|
|Application start date||27th July 2022|
|Last date to apply|
Scholarship of Pm
|26th August 2022 (till 11.50 PM)|
|The date of the examination||11 September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Total time allotted |
for the exam
|Last entry into |
the exam center
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|The pattern |
of the exam
|The objective type|
multiple choice questions.
|medium||English and Hindi|
|Exam Cities||The exams will be held |
in 78 cities across India.
|Exam fee||Candidates are not |
required to pay any exam fees.
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, |
(from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).
Objectives of PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E), the Government of India, has created the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Grant Scheme for Vibrant India (YAASASVI) to provide scholarships to students from various underprivileged sections. Benefits of PM Success Plan 2022 Scholarship ships help these students by providing them with the necessary resources to become financially independent and continue their studies.
Benefits of PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022
- Following are the benefits provided by the government through the scholarship scheme:
- Firstly, this scholarship is transparent and the exams are conducted to international standards, which determines the morale of the students once they qualify for such exams.
- This scheme provides benefits to students of classes IX and X only.
- Under this scheme, 9th class students will get Rs. 75,000 per annum. Also, Class 11 students will get Rs 125,000 annually.
YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) Structure
|Subjects of Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following prerequisites to appear in the entrance test:
- Applicants must have permanent residence in India.
- The candidate should fall in one of the following categories: OBC / EBC / DNT SAR / NT / SNT.
- Applicants of PM Success Scheme 2022 must have completed class VIII to appear in class X exams in the 2022 session.
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents is Rs. Do not exceed. 2.5 lakh.
- Students applying for class IX should be born between 1st April 2004 and 31st March 2008.
- Students applying for class XI should be born between 1st April 2004 to 31st March 2008.
- All genders are welcome to apply for this program.
PM YASASVI SCHEME 2022 DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Following are the documents required for the schema:
- Candidate must possess a 10th class pass certificate or 8th class pass certificate.
- The candidate must have an income certificate
- Candidate’s Identity Card.
- Email address and mobile number.
- Candidate must possess at least one of the following credentials: Certificate for OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/ NT/ SNT respectively.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Important Dates
|Last date to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme||26th August till 5 PM|
|Availability of application correction window||27th August 2022|
|Last date to make corrections||31st August 2022|
|YET admit card||5th September 2022|
|YET exam||11th September 2022|
PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022 Online Registration
To submit your application for the program, visit the official website of the YASASVI scheme accessible on the NTA website.
- PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- You need to select the registration option from the menu on the right side of the page.
- When you click on the Register button, a new page titled Candidate Registration Page will appear in front of you.
- PM Yasasvi Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- On the candidate registration screen, you need to enter the candidate’s name, email id, date of birth (DOB), and password before clicking the Create Account button.
- You will be registered without any problems! But note the application number generated by the system.
How to Apply for PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
- After a candidate’s successful enrollment, they are eligible to apply for one of the following scholarship programs:
- Trust Think Candidates need to log in by clicking on the button labeled “Login” in the “Helpful Links” section of the main page.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you in which you have to enter your application number and password before clicking the submit button.
- After you have successfully signed in, visit the YASASVI Exam Registration page of the portal to sign up for the exam.
- Send all requested information.
- Keep the page safe for your future use.
|PM Yasasvi Scholarship 2022||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).