Labour Card Scholarship 2022 -23 Apply Online, Eligibility and Selection
Scholarship: Children of workers will get 25 thousand scholarship | labour card scholarship 2023 in kannada | labour card scholarship 2023 laste date labour card scholarship 2023 karnataka last date | Last date of Labour Card Scholarship 2023
This scholarship is given to help people who belong to the economically backward category and who cannot afford it financially. So that students can pursue their professional courses. You can take advantage of various plans. Financial help is given according to the course of the students.
Name Scholarship for children of workers
Amount up to 25 thousand
To avail of the Labor Card Scholarship 2023, you click on the link given above and fill out the application according to the information given below.
Advantage of labour card scholarship
Contributor to higher education
Documents required to apply for a scholarship
- Pass certificate or grade report from the previous academic year
- Income Certificate issued by Revenue Authority.
- Photocopy of Employee Identity Card
- Copy of bank passbook
- Students’ parents should have full-time employment with a minimum of six months of employment in Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese and Chrome Mines, Limestone and Dolomite Mines, or Cini. contract/
- The total monthly income of the worker’s family from all sources should not exceed 10,000
- Applicants must have cleared the most recent qualifying examination on their first attempt. But students who have advanced to the next class are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The educational institution should be recognized or accredited by the government.
- Students must have a bank account number.
Labour Card Scholarship Amount
The following benefits will be available to the authorities if they apply for this scholarship:-
|First to 4th Grade||Rs 1000|
|Fifth to 8th Grade||1500 Rupees|
|9th Grade||Rs 2000|
|10th Grade||Rs 2000|
|11th and 12th Grade||Rs 3000|
|Degree courses||Rs 6000|
|Professional courses||Rs 25000|
how to apply labour card scholarship in karnataka
- Click here to open the page
- Candidates must first go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- Enter your details here.
- Select New Registration.
- Instructions will begin to display.
- Enter all information.
- Type your name, date of birth, cell phone number, gender, email address, bank information, etc.
- Type the captcha code.
- You should now enter your login information.
- Select Application from the list of options.
The online application form will appear on the screen.
- Type information like student’s residence, name, date of birth, community or class, father’s name, aadhaar card number, mobile number, scholarship category, gender, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email address, etc.
- Provide correct information for further contact
- Save the documents
- Online registration will now be saved.
- Save and upload.
- Now your information is available.
How To Fill labour card scholarship Form Online
|New Register||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE 2023||APPLY NOW|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).