Labour card apply New Website Launched for Labour Card Holders: Registration Process in Karnataka
Hello there, dear readers! In this article, we are thrilled to share some exciting news for labour card holders. A brand-new website has been introduced to facilitate a smoother experience for labour card holders in Karnataka. This article will guide you through the revamped labour card registration procedure on the recently launched website, ensuring you grasp all the necessary steps with ease. Let’s dive in!
Introducing the New Website for Labour Card Holders
The Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board has unveiled a user-friendly website exclusively designed for labour card holders. This initiative aims to streamline the registration process and grant labour card holders access to a plethora of beneficial services without any charge.
The Benefits Await You
Once registered on the new website, labour card holders can avail themselves of a wide range of facilities, including:
- Accident Compensation: Providing a safety net in case of unforeseen mishaps.
- Medical Expense Subsidy: Assisting with medical bills to ensure well-being.
- Support for Mothers and Children: Extending a helping hand to mothers and children.
- Pension Subsidy: Ensuring financial stability during the golden years.
- Maternity Facility: Offering support during the crucial maternity phase.
- Educational Assistance: Aiding in education-related expenses.
- Funeral Expenses: Providing assistance during difficult times.
- Marriage Subsidy: Supporting the milestone of marriage.
- Medical Subsidy: Alleviating medical costs for card holders.
- Labour Capacity Toll Kit: Equipping labourers for efficient work.
- Free Transport Bus Pass: Facilitating easy commuting.
- Pre-Training for UPSC and Applications: Empowering labourers with valuable skills.
Step-by-Step Guide to labour card apply, Register on the New Website
Step 1: Access the Website
To initiate the registration process, click on the link provided below:
Step 2: Choose the Relevant Department
Upon reaching the website, you will encounter three department options. Select the “Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board Department” from the list.
Step 3: Registration or Login
You will then be presented with the choice to either “Register as a Construction Worker” or log in if you already have an account.
Step 4: Enter Your Details
Enter your labour card registration number and reference number accurately to proceed with the registration.
Step 5: Mobile Number Verification
After completing the initial registration, select the “Login with mobile number” option. Enter your mobile number and generate an OTP (One-Time Password).
Step 6: Secure Login
Upon receiving the OTP, input it in the designated area to securely log in to the website.
Step 7: Explore Your Dashboard
Congratulations, you are now logged in! The website’s dashboard awaits you. Here, you can renew your existing labour card, apply for projects, and check the status of your applications.
Step 8: Applying for a New Labour Card
Should you require a new labour card, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Register New” option.
- Provide personal, address, family, and bank details.
- Fill in your employment history and work certificates for the past 90 days.
- Complete your application and submit it for processing.
With the introduction of this user-friendly website, labour card holders in Karnataka now have a hassle-free way to access essential services and manage their labour card-related needs. Embrace the convenience, stay informed, and make the most of the benefits offered by the Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
FAQs- Labour Card Registration
Can I access the new website from any location?
Yes, the website is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.
Is the registration process completely free?
Absolutely, labour card holders can register on the website without any charges.
What documents are needed for applying for a new labour card?
You will need personal, address, family, and bank details, along with 90 days of employment and work certificates.
Can I renew my labour card through the website?
Yes, the website provides an option to renew existing labour cards.
Are the listed facilities applicable to all labour card holders?
Yes, the facilities listed on the website are available to all registered labour card holders in Karnataka.