Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023 Apply Online Yuva Nidhi Scheme, last date, Application Form, eligibility
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Online Apply Yuva Nidhi Yojana: To facilitate the youth of the state, the Congress government has now launched Yuva Nidhi Yojana. Through this scheme, the Congress government will provide financial assistance to all the educated unemployed youth of the state.
In today’s article we are giving you all the important information related to Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana, for what purpose the new government has launched this scheme, and its benefits and eligibility and where to register etc. Read till the end.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka 2023
Youth Fund Scheme Karnataka
The Congress Government has now implemented the Yuva Nidhi Yojana with the aim of benefiting all the youth of the state of Karnataka. Through this scheme, the educated youth of the state will get financial assistance from the state government, the educated unemployed youth of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
By availing the benefit of this scheme all the youth of the state will be able to meet their family needs and take care of their expenses.
Citizens of Karnataka who want to take advantage of this scheme can apply online and offline under Yuvanidhi scheme. Under the Karnataka Yuva nidhi scheme, the government will send the benefit amount directly to the bank account of the beneficiary citizens through direct bank transfer.
Overview of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Name Of the Scheme
|Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
|Government of Karnataka
|Unemployed youth of the state
|Assistance to be Provided
|Financial assistance will be provided to the unemployed youth citizens of the state
|₹1500 to ₹3000/- Rs. (every month)
|Online / Offline
Objectives of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
The main objective of the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth citizens of the state, through this Yuva nidhi scheme, financial facilities will be provided to the youth of the state who are unemployed even though they are educated youth.
By availing the benefit of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana 2023, all the young citizens of the state will be able to meet the needs of their families.
And further, the benefit amount provided by the state government through this scheme will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary citizens through DBT (Direct Bank).
Subsidy fee under Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
Here is the amount of benefits provided by the Congress government to all the unemployed youth of the state through the Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana 2023;
3000 per month from the government for unemployed graduates.
1500 rupees per month from the Congress government for the diploma passed youth.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Benefits Yuva Nidhi Yojana Benefits
- The Congress government has implemented ‘Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023’ to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided every month through unemployment benefits to state graduates and diploma holders.
- Apart from this, monthly subsidy of Rs 3,000 will be given to unemployed graduates and Rs 1,500 per month to diploma holders.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the citizens of the state, the benefit amount provided under this scheme will be given to all the beneficiaries of the state directly into their bank account.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to all the beneficiary youth citizens of Karnataka state for up to 2 years.
- Educated young citizens of the state will be able to achieve financial security by taking advantage of this scheme, the implementation of which will be done by the Karnataka State Government.
- Along with this, all the citizens of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme can apply online and offline under Yuva Nidhi Yojana.
- Through this scheme unemployment allowance will be given by the state government to the unemployed children of the state. The unemployment rate in the state can be significantly reduced through this scheme.
- All youths are encouraged to take advantage of the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana.
Eligibility of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Citizens who want to take advantage of this scheme should be natives of Karnataka state.
- The benefit of this scheme is given to all the youth of the state who have completed graduation degree or diploma.
- Further, such citizens of the state are already availing the benefit of any scheme, those citizens will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries of Karnataka state apply under this scheme and link their Aadhaar card with bank account compulsorily.
Necessary Documents for Yuva nidhi Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account
- Passport size photo 2
- Permanent Certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification record
- Mobile number etc.
How to Apply for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme? Application submission
All the educated citizens of Karnataka state who want to benefit from Karnataka Yuva Nidhi scheme 2023, have to wait some time to apply under Yuva Nidhi Yojane. Because the government has just started this scheme.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Online Registration Process
This scheme is still not fully implemented in the state, besides this under this scheme Government has not launched an official website to submit . The official website will be released within a week. We will inform you as soon as the website is launched. thank you