Hdfc Badhte Kadam scholarship 2022
HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Apply Online, Eligibility
HDFC Ltd’s Are Invited to Online Application Form from the Students for the Badhte Kadam Scholarship. This is your chance to win cash rewards. The award will be given on completion of their educational qualification without any difficulty. In this article, we have provided the eligibility criteria, application online process, selection process, last date, and more detailed information about HDFC Limited’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship. Read the article carefully before filling out the application form. Remember to submit the application before the last date.
HDFC Limited’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022
HDFC Limited Badhte Kadam Scholarship is for students from class 9th to Undergraduate program. The selected students under this scholarship scheme will get benefits up to INR 1,00,000. Applicants will be selected on the basis of telephonic interviews followed by record verification. Application forms are available only on the official website of buddy4study. The detailed information about the scheme is available on our website, have a look.
Highlights of HDFC Ltd Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Name of the Scheme: Badhte Kadam Scholarship of HDFC Ltd.
Launched By: HDFC Ltd.
Initiatives for: Students
Benefits: Cash Rewards
Application Mode: Online
Official Site: buddy4study.com
Badhte Kadam Types of Scholarship HDFC Ltd
The scholarship program is available for 3 categories of candidates/students and they are as follows.
9th to 12th class students.
Students of general undergraduate courses.
Students of professional undergraduate courses.
The last date for submission of the application form is 15 March 2022
Benefits of Badhte Kadam Scholarship HDFC Ltd.
Selected students/candidates will get the following benefits directly in their bank account:
For 9th to 12th class students
Students should be Indian, studying in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th class Students who have lost their parents during the COVID-19 pandemic/ Applicants should not be children of Buddy 4 study or HDFC Ltd employees. The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.6 lakhs
For general undergraduate courses
The student must be an Indian and pursue an undergraduate degree course like B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BCA, etc. Preference will be given to those students who have lost their parents/family members during the COVID-19 pandemic. Applicants should not be children of buddy4study or HDFC Ltd employees, the applicant’s annual family income should not exceed Rs.6 lakhs.
ssp scholarship sanction list status, SSP Scholarship Sanction list 2022 Online SSP Status Check, Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2022
For professional undergraduate courses
Students must be Indian and study professional undergraduate degree courses like B.Tech., MBBS, LLB, B.Arch, Nursing, etc. Students who lose their parents/family members during this period will be given preference. COVID-19 Pandemic Applicants should not be children of Buddy4Study or HDFC Ltd employees, the annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.6 lakhs.
Documents Required for HDFC Limited’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- Marksheet of previous academic years
- Government-issued proof of identity (any of the following)
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- pan card
- Current year’s admission proof (any of the following)
- fee receipt
- admission letter
- organization identity card
- bonafide certificate
- Family income proof (any of the following)
- Salary slip,
- Form 16,
- income certificate,
- Bank account details
- Screening of Application Form
- Shortlisting of candidates for interview
- The telephone interview will be held
- Selected candidates will be called for document verification
- The final selection list will be ready
- Beneficiaries will get benefits
Application Process of Badhte Kadam Scholarship HDFC Ltd.
- Searchers should visit the official website of buddy4study
- Select the “Student” option in the menu bar
- Next from the open list hit on the option “All Scholarships”
- Check Out the Badhte Kadam Scholarship of HDFC Ltd.
- HDFC Limited Badhte Kadam Scholarship
- Select the link to open a new page where you have to click on the Apply Now option to open the login page
- Four login options will be displayed – Facebook, Google, Mobile number, and Email ID
- Select one of them and enter the login details.
- If you are not registered, press the Register option
- Register using Facebook/Google account or fill in the registration details manually
- This will open the application form page on the screen
- Press the ‘Start Application’ button and enter the required details
- contact number
- date of birth
- Email ID
- patron’s name
- Course details etc.
- Upload the relevant documents listed above in the given format and hit the ‘Preview’ button
- If no changes are required then submit it by selecting the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
|HDFC Scholarship 2022||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
- Visit the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- The home page of the website is displayed.
- Now go to the HDFC Limited BadhteKadam Scholarship option from the home page.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Now click on the View Result option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Click on submit now option.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
011-430-92248 (Extn- 270) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
Do’s and Don’ts
Before applying for any scholarship program applicants must keep these points in mind to avoid any mistakes.
- Do not forget to check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship program.
- A valid and active mobile number and email id are required, so keep it ready.
- Have all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship program.
- Prefer to use a laptop or desktop to submit the scholarship application form online
- Avoid using mobile phones to submit the scholarship application form online.
- Check all the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Paste your recently clicked photograph in the application form.
- Enter your details in the application form as per your details in the academic mark sheet and identity card.