ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ ಕುಟುಂಬಗಳಿಗೆ ₹ 60 ಸಾವಿರ ಸಹಾಯಧನ ( ಮದುವೆ ಸಹಾಯ ಧನ (ಗೃಹ ಲಕ್ಷ್ಮೀ ಬಾಂಡ್) | Labour Card Karnataka Benefits | Marriage Assistance ₹ 60 thousand subsidies for labor card families Labor Card Karnataka Benefits | Marriage Assistance
Marriage Assistance Dhan (Gruha Lakshmi Bond) | Karnataka Gruha Laxmi Bond Online Registration | Labour Bond family members apply for Gruha Laxmi Bond Yojana. Gruha Laxmi Bond Scheme Application Form | Gruha Laxmi Bond Application Status
ಲೇಬರ್ ಕಾರ್ಡ್ ಮದುವೆ ಸಹಾಯಧನಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಅರ್ಜಿ,
labour card marriage benefits Karnataka
Grant on first marriage of a registered construction worker or marriage of his/her dependents-
- The Secretary of the Board or the authorized officer appointed on behalf of the Board shall, on receipt of an application from the registered worker, grant Rs.60,000/- as a subsidy for the first marriage of the beneficiary or his/her two dependent children towards marriage expenses.
- Grants are to be sanctioned only when the following conditions are fulfilled.
Benefits And Features
- The Karnataka government has launched a new scheme for the residents of Karnataka called the Gruha Lakshmi Bond Scheme.
- Through this Bond, the scheme assured a grant of Rs.60,000/- as a subsidy for the first marriage of the beneficiary or his/her two dependent children towards marriage expenses.
- The financial assistance will be directly transferred into the bank account of the woman.
- The financial assistance provided under this scheme will be provided to every woman for marriage beneficiary with the following condition.
- In order to get the benefit of this scheme beneficiaries are required to register on the gruha lakshmi Bond registration portal.
- By the implementation of this scheme, citizens will also become self-dependent.
- A Gruha lakshmi will be issued to every beneficiary. Through this Bond beneficiaries can avail the benefit of this scheme
Terms and Conditions
- 1). A registered construction worker must have completed one year of membership from the date of marriage to the date of registration to avail marriage grant.
- 2). The family of a registered construction worker is eligible for subsidy only twice. (Irrespective of the members of the registered construction worker in the registered construction worker’s family, a single allowance is to be claimed for a particular marriage).
- 3). A son or daughter of a registered construction worker must be of the age prescribed under the Marriage Rules to get the Marriage Allowance.
- 4). The marriage registration certificate obtained from the marriage registrar should be submitted along with the application.
Key Highlights Of Gruha Laxmi Card
|Name Of The Scheme||Gruha Laxmi Card|
₹ 60 thousand subsidies for labor card families
| Labor Card Karnataka Benefits
|Launched By||Karnataka Govt|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Karnataka|
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Assistance|
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Every woman member Labour Cardhold ( ಮದುವೆ ಸಹಾಯ ಧನ (ಗೃಹ ಲಕ್ಷ್ಮೀ ಬಾಂಡ್)) will be provided the benefit of the scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Age proof
1). Filing of application after one year of registration as beneficiary
2). Original Identity Card issued by the Board
3) Employment confirmation letter
4) Bank account details
5) Marriage registration certificate obtained from marriage registrars
6) Marriage invitation letter
7) Submission of an affidavit if the marriage took place outside the state of Karnataka
8) Ration card
9) Submission of application within six months of marriage
How to Apply:
- Submission of application by the applicant
- Verification by Registrar/Senior Labor Inspector
- Verification and approval by Labor Officer
How to Apply Online for Gruha Lakshmi Bond
- First, go to Gruha Lakshmi Yojana’s official website (The link is given below in the box)
- Gruha Lakshmi Bond
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to enter your mobile number
- After that, you have to click Start Registration
- Now you will receive OTP
- You have to enter this OTP into the OTP box
- Now you have to fill in the required details
- After that, you have to click on Get Gruha Lakshmi.
- By following this procedure the e-card will be issued to you
|Apply online||Click here|
|Gruha Lakshmi Bond Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Scheme 2023||CLICK HERE|
- Who can apply for Griha Lakshmi Bond Yojana?
Griha Lakshmi Bond Scheme Open To Residents Of Karnataka Labor Card Women Marriage Assistance Labor Card For Families ₹ 60k Subsidy Labor Card Karnataka Benefits | marriage assistance
- What is the maximum marriage assistance available under the scheme?
The maximum marriage assistance available under Griha Lakshmi Bond Scheme is INR 60 thousand
- What documents are required to apply for the scheme?
To apply for Gruha Lakshmi Bond Yojana, applicants need to provide proof of residence, proof of identity, income certificate, employment certificate, and bank account details.
- Can I apply online for the scheme?
Currently, Gruha Lakshmi Bond Scheme can be applied online. Interested applicants should visit the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) to apply for the scheme.
In conclusion, Gruha Lakshmi Bond Yojana is a valuable initiative by the Government of Karnataka to provide financial assistance to laborers Marriage Assistance Dhan (Gruha Lakshmi Bond) | Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Bond Online Registration | Labor Bond Family members apply for Gruha Lakshmi Bond Yojana. Griha Lakshmi Bond Scheme Application Form | Gruha Lakshmi Bond Application Status Eligible applicants can avail interest subsidy of RS 60,000 under this scheme to realize their dream homes. If you meet the eligibility criteria, feel free to apply for the scheme.