construction of sheds for sheep, goats, and cows Scheme 2022-23 Apply Online, Last date Procedure to apply
From Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Department. The Department of Animal Husbandry has invited applications for the construction of sheds for sheep, goats, and cows.
construction of sheds Scheme Notification
Organization Name: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department
Scheme Name: construction of sheds for sheep, goats, and cows.
construction of sheds for sheep, goats, and cows Scheme 2022-23 Eligibility Details
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department have invited applications for setting up sheep goat cow, and buffalo units, and eligible farmers are requested to apply by December 30.
This scheme has been implemented by the government to encourage milk producers under a special unit scheme and tribal sub-scheme by Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medical Services Department and applications have been invited for setting up sheep goat-cow-buffalo units for eligible farmers.
Age Limit to Apply
20 to 60 years of the age group people can apply
Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe wage laborers
Agricultural laborers and Interested persons who are involved in animal husbandry can apply under this scheme.
Sc/ST/Women/Men Candidates – Nill
As per the norms of the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department
The last date for submission of the application is 30th December
How to apply?
The application should be obtained from the Chief Veterinary Officer of the respective taluk, filled out, and submitted by December 30.
- Step 1: First of all, go through the Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Department notification 2022 thoroughly & ensure the candidates fulfills the eligibility criteria
- Step 2: Before the start of filling up the application form through Online mode, Please have the right/correct email ID & mobile number for communication purposes & keep the documents ready like age, educational qualification, ID proof, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Step 3: Click on the construction of sheds for sheep, goats, and cows Scheme 2022-23
- Step 4: Apply Online – The Link is given below.
- Step 5: Submit all the required details to Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services Department
- Step 6: Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates or documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step 7: The application should be obtained from the Chief Veterinary Officer of the respective taluk, filled out, and submitted by December 30.
How To Fill Construction Sheds for Animals Scheme Form Online
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
For more information contact the veterinary officers of the respective taluk.