CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits, List & last date apply online
CBSE UDAAN Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Benefits, List | PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Online Registration Starts At Yet.nta.ac.in, Eligibility, Last Date, Apply Online
The Central Board of Secondary Education under the Ministry of Human Resources has created a new scholarship opportunity to inspire students who excel academically in Mathematics and Science subjects. The scholarship opportunity is available for 11th and 12th class girl students and if you want to apply for these scholarship opportunities then you must read the article given below. The article talks about the eligibility criteria and step-by-step procedure to apply for CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2021. To get selected in this scholarship scheme of CBSE, candidates must follow the eligibility criteria and submit the required documents.
CBSE UDAAN Scholarship 2022
CBSE Udaan Scholarship is a very prestigious scholarship scheme that is available only to those students who are currently studying in Class XI and XII in CBSE authorized institutions. Candidates can avail of the scholarship by filling out the application form available on the official website of CBSE. However, this scholarship is available only to students pursuing education in the science stream instead of students pursuing education in commerce or arts subjects.
The date of commencement of the application will be updated soon.
The last date to apply for the scholarship opportunity will be updated soon.
Following are the features of the scholarship offered by the institute:-
- Free support for 1000 selected female students to help them compete for the best engineering colleges in India
- Provision of preparation material through online portal
- Availability of tutorials, videos, and study material
- Organizing virtual contact classes at 60 designated city centers
- Financial assistance for the purchase of a tablet
- All selected students are given an orientation session on using technology
- Assessments designed to provide useful feedback on learning
- ways to improve education.
- Peer learning and mentoring opportunities for gifted students Motivation sessions with students/parents
- Student helpline services, student learning monitoring, and technical support for clearing doubts
- Continuous monitoring and tracking of student progress with parental feedback Help to apply to colleges
- If any of these 1000 girls get admission to IIT/NIT/other centrally aided engineering college and have at least 75% in flying classes, they will be given financial assistance (admission fee, tuition fee, hostel expenses).
Benefits of CBSE Udon Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates applying for the CBSE Scholarship:-
- Free study material is provided to the candidates through online/offline mode. They receive tutorials, videos, and study resources.
- UDAN conducts virtual contact classes in around 60 designated city centers.
- Assessments are designed to provide students with useful feedback about what they are learning.
- Remedial measures are also given to the students to correct their learning.
- Plus, gifted students have opportunities for peer learning and mentoring.
- Motivational sessions are given to the students and their parents.
- UDAN has launched ‘Student Helpline’ services to clear doubts of students, monitor their learning, and provide them technical support.
- Candidates also get continuous monitoring and tracking of their progress along with feedback.
CBSE Udaan Scholarship Details
|CBSE Udaan Scholarship 2022
|Providing scholarships for Students
|Class 11th & 12th students
Applicants must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
Only residents of India can apply for the UDAAN program from CBSE.
Female candidates should be studying in class 11th in any Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) / Navodaya / Government School recognized by any Board or CBSE-affiliated private schools in India.
Candidates should have done a Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
Applicants must have secured at least 70% marks in class 10th. They should have secured at least 80% marks in Science and Mathematics. For students enrolled in CGPA-compliant schools, it is necessary to have a minimum CGPA score of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics.
Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, and PWD categories will get the reservation of 15%, 7.5%, 27%, and 3% seats respectively.
Also, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed INR 6 Lakhs.
The selection criteria for this scholarship are as follows:-
The students will be selected on the basis of merit and will be considered against the selected city for weekly classes.
In case of equality, preference will be given to the student from economically low families.
Application Process CBSE Udaan Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- To apply for CBSE Udaan Scholarship you have to first visit the official website of CBSE
- The home page of the organization site will open on your screen
- You must be looking for the link to apply online for CBSE UDAN Scholarship 2021
- Click the link.
- Once the application form will open, do the next steps
- you need to fill up the application form
- Upload all your documents
- Add all your information and apply successfully for the scholarship
|UDAAN Scholarship 2022
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).
Address: Central Board of Secondary Education, 2nd Floor, Shiksha Sadan, 17 Rose Avenue, New Delhi-110002
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseacademic.in