Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2022 (KMDC) | Extended Last Date, Eligibility, How to Apply, Loan Benefits
Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2022 (KMDC)
Arivu Education Loan Scheme is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka under the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited (KMDC). Under the Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2022 (KMDC), religious minority students who want to pursue professional courses like medical, engineering, and dentistry will be given financial assistance ranging from Rs 20,000/- to Rs 30,000/- per annum till completion.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme ,pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi scheme, PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in registration, check beneficiary status, 11th installment update – complete eKYC before 31st July
This Arivu scheme will be given, to students from religious minority communities who want to pursue professional courses like M.B.B.S., M.D., M.S., B.E., B.Tech., M.E, M. Tech., B.D.S., M.D.S., B.Ayush, M.Ayush, Huh. M.B.A., M.C.A., L.L.B., B. Arch, M. Arch, B.Sc in Horticulture, Agriculture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Science, Food Technology, Bio-technology, Fisheries, Sericulture Science, Home / Community Science Nutrition And Dietetics, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharma.D, and D.Pharma will be given loans from Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum for the duration of the course.
Such a student has to repay the loan with a 2% service charge after 6 months of completion of the course. Under this scheme the annual income of the beneficiary family is Rs. Do not exceed. 8,00,000/- per annum.
Arivu Education Loan Scheme
The scholarship name of the scheme is Arivu Education Loan Scheme
Launched by Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited (KMDC).
Scholarship amount Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/-
The objective of providing education to the students
State coverage is Karnataka
Online and offline modes of application
classroom education loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2022 (KMDC)
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Applicants must belong to minority communities (Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs, and Parsis).
- Courses Applicants having Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, B.Ed, D.Ed, B-Pharma, D-Pharma, etc. Click here to get a complete list of courses eligible for an Arivu loan Do it.
- The applicant’s family income from all sources of income should be less than 2.5 lakhs. Students from minority communities who have applied for CET, and NEET, and want to get ARIVU educational loan from KMDC.
Benefits of Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2022 (KMDC)
Financial assistance up to Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/- per annum till the completion of the course. Kindly click here to know the course-wise loan grant.
How to apply for Arivu Loan Scheme 2022-23 (KMDC)
The following steps should be followed to implement the Arivu Education Loan Scheme (KMDC) 2022:
Step 1: Visit the website of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation.
Step 2: Click on Arivu and then click on the arivu Scheme Online Application web link.
Step 3: Click on your eligible fresher or renewal category.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details for the application.
Step 5: Save the application and take a printout of the receipt.
Step 6: Attach all the required documents and submit the acknowledgment and documents.
Step 7: Submit the file to KMDC District Office.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022: Free Gas Connection Apply Online What Is Ujwala Yojana 2.0, Pm Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, PMUY 2.0: New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection Online Application form Process, How to get Free Lpg Gas Connection, Ujjwala Scheme 2.0, Pmuy.Gov.In,
Documents required for Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2022-23 (KMDC)
- 4 passport-size photographs of the candidate.
- Income and caste certificate.
- Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Cab Bill. (Address proof)
- CET / NEET Admit Card
- SSLC Marks Card and 2 PUC Marks Card
- Certificate of Study (Current Course Non-CET)
- compensation bond
- College Fee Structure (Non-CET)
- Previous Year Passing Marks Card (Non-CET)
- Partial Recovery Receipt (Renewal)
- fee structure
- college bank details
Arivu Education Loan Scheme 2022 (KMDC)
How To Fill Arivu Loan Registration Form
|Online Form 2022||CLICK HERE|
|Arivu Loan 2022-23||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|New Register||CLICK HERE|
|Application Status||CLICK HERE|
IF You are Satisfied By our www.shrivardhantech.in (Website) Kindly requesting Share. Sharing isCaring (Thank you for sharing ).