Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2023-24:: 25 thousand rupees scholarship per month, apply now: Fellowship 2023-24
Hello everyone. Today’s article provides information about Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship. What are the qualifications required to apply for this fellowship?, How much scholarship is available per month?, How to apply?, What is the last date for applying?, and so on, complete information about this will be given to you through this article. For all similar information click here to join our telegram channel now all information is given below please read completely.
Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2023-24
The Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship is a research opportunity offered by the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) to outstanding engineers to recognize, encourage and support their translational research to achieve excellence in engineering, innovation and technology development. Eligible and interested students can avail this opportunity immediately.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply:
- The scheme is applicable to Indian nationals and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) working in permanent posts in engineering profession in public aided institutions in India.
- Applicants should have adequate professional qualification and at least a bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must have at least five (5) years of service in the parent organization as on the date of award.
- The applicant should not hold any other fellowship and in case of selection, he/she has to choose only one of the fellowships.
How much is the fellowship amount?:
- Fellowship amount is Rs. 25,000 per month in addition to regular income.
- Research grant of Rs.15.00 lakhs per annum.
- Overhead of Rs.1.00 lakh per annum to the host institution.
- The fellowship is taxable as per IT rules of Government of India.
A maximum of 10 fellowships will be awarded per year.
Selection of Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellows is done by a search-cum-selection committee of experts constituted specially for the purpose, as per the broad guidelines of the fellowship.
How to Apply:
Please click here to download nomination form
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID If not registered to Buddy4Study – Register to Buddy4Study with your email/mobile number/Gmail account.
- Now you will be redirected to the ‘Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to start the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled by the applicant are showing correctly on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- Submission of nomination form with all supporting documents/annexures should be submitted by email to INAE at [email protected].
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Abdul Kalam |
Abdul Kalam Scholarships
E-mail Address : [email protected]
Last date for submission of application : 30-06-2023
Eligible and interested candidates can avail the opportunity of some fellowship. If you like this article, please share it with all your friends and relatives immediately, thank you.